DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2008.07.22 - Arena Parco Nord, Bologna, Italy (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1409)

Posted by norbinho19 on 01.07.2008 at07:05:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
@ Metalandi, ChristophFe, Norbinho and Lifestrong, check your email großes Grinsen New hotel infos

thanks very much, jörg..the new hotel looks fantastico!!! großes Grinsen

Posted by Rick on 01.07.2008 at21:31:

Hello Motherf**kers!!!

Some good news, some bad news....

GOOD NEWS : we have been improving our Headquarter, Jorg knows about that. We will now have air conditioning in ALL rooms, FREE INTERNET ACCESS in all rooms (bring your network cable with you), a safe box and minibar. And, most of all, we will have a magnificent, sweet, bloody SWIMMING FUCKING POOL! Man, and that's HUGE!
The Hotel is Novotel in Bologna San Lazzaro.

BAD NEWS : Don't know if someone mentioned it already, but it will be REALLY HOT in Bologna! großes Grinsen

See you there.......

Rick
Chapter Head of
The Italian Metallibashers!

Posted by Metallifreak on 01.07.2008 at21:37:

Thanx for the info Rick. I have already informed my members. So we are ready to kick your ass in Bologna and also for sharing the hot chicks bubs hit

Posted by metalandi on 01.07.2008 at21:46:

Thanks for the info rick! Can't wait to meet you...do you think it will be hot?? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Cool picture of you with Tom btw.!

Posted by Rick on 01.07.2008 at22:22:

Hello Guys,

can't wait to have you all in the Metallibashers Headquarter.
It will be a fucking hell of a weekend, I'll do my best to welcome all of you and I am sure we will have another great weekend to remember.

Jorg, you're my brother!

Posted by Metallifreak on 01.07.2008 at22:44:

Hehehe, weekend?? Rick, it's from Monday to Wednesday, hahahaha. Stop thinking about those hot chicks in Bologna brother großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 01.07.2008 at22:49:

Be kind with him..you know, for me it doesn't matter, cause for me it's weekend since about 8 months now... Augenzwinkern

Posted by Rick on 01.07.2008 at23:45:

Well, to me it's like a weekend since it starts on Sunday and goes all the way to tuesday night..... a weekend in the week... fröhlich

And hey Jorg, I guess you have too many chicks in you head...... not me!

Posted by Metallifreak on 02.07.2008 at06:05:

He he he he brother, maybe you are right großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 02.07.2008 at06:58:

hey rick,

thanks very much for all the infos and your efforts concerning our hotel....mille grazie!!! großes Grinsen

...and thanks very much for telling us that it will be hot...i think diego didn't mention this...hehehe großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 02.07.2008 at19:17:

I'm looking forward to meet you there Rick großes Grinsen , thank you youys for organising the new hotel, it looks awesome großes Grinsen

Posted by Marmetal on 02.07.2008 at19:22:

Sounds like an awesome time in Bologna, I wish I could go there, but it's far, far away traurig . And stop constantly thinking about hot chicks Zunge raus großes Grinsen .

Posted by Rick on 02.07.2008 at21:05:

That's why we have a pool........ cause when it gets too hot with the chicks......... you JUMP IN THE..... WATER! großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 02.07.2008 at23:22:

quote:
Original von Rick
That's why we have a pool........ cause when it gets too hot with the chicks......... you JUMP IN THE..... WATER! großes Grinsen

...and like we all know in italy there are only bellissime ragazze großes Grinsen ....le più belle del mondo!!großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 02.07.2008 at23:24:

Yeah, and i hope we have some nice room service, too großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 03.07.2008 at06:58:

quote:
Original von metalandi

let's see, andi..i wouldn't mind großes Grinsen

Posted by Ktulu on 03.07.2008 at08:18:

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi

...those are considered extra... but who knows?!?..... Freude

Posted by Livestrong on 03.07.2008 at08:47:

As long as they're serving some lovely cold beer, I'll be happy Zunge raus großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 03.07.2008 at17:27:

quote:
Original von Livestrong
As long as they're serving some lovely cold beer, I'll be happy Zunge raus großes Grinsen

i second that...would be great if they could serve some "Starkenberger" beer...hehehe großes Grinsen

guys, i will bring you some to taste!! beer

Posted by Livestrong on 03.07.2008 at20:15:

This would be awesome Bernd, I'm looking forward to it großes Grinsen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH