DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1040)

Posted by Mitschga on 16.07.2007 at00:36:

Yeah, yeah.. YEAH!! Drumstick AAAAAND the holy wristband.. then I can die. großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 16.07.2007 at05:35:

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Me too...but depends more on if i got time, you always can get money somehow großes Grinsen

Well, I think you have to be a student to afford it, like our friend Chris großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 16.07.2007 at09:15:

Posted by Marmetal on 16.07.2007 at12:41:

Picks from James, Kirk and Rob, stick from Lars, wristband from James and I can die großes Grinsen . Next year we should make some huge banner with our requests Augenzwinkern .

Posted by norbinho19 on 16.07.2007 at12:57:

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Picks from James, Kirk and Rob, stick from Lars, wristband from James and I can die großes Grinsen . Next year we should make some huge banner with our requests Augenzwinkern .

indeed we should do that...i hope they will play enough shows in europe for us....hahahaha.....großes Grinsen

i would love to see them again in indoor arenas...last time was back in '96 and this is far too long ago!!

Posted by metalandi on 16.07.2007 at13:10:

A gig at the posthof in linz with a few hundred people would be great großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 16.07.2007 at13:36:

quote:
Original von metalandi
A gig at the posthof in linz with a few hundred people would be great großes Grinsen

yessssss, a small club show in austria would be awesome....or at the komma in wörgl/tirol!!!!!!! großes Grinsen

..but this will rest a dream traurig

Posted by Marmetal on 16.07.2007 at20:10:

I've never seen them indoor.

Posted by Metallifreak on 16.07.2007 at20:27:

I prefer an indoor show großes Grinsen or maybe such a small club show as london astoria. hell yeah. james only half an meter away from me. kicks ass.

Posted by ChristophFe on 17.07.2007 at00:27:

Helsinki was a great show!! We got our 3rd Drumstick! and also some guitar picks again...

Finally I am back home, but ONE shitty thing happend!

Our Suitcase got lost somewhere in Berlin or something, so we did not got it in Munich! Hopefully they find it again, because there are 2 Drumsticks in it...

cheerz

Posted by Mitschga on 17.07.2007 at01:40:

Holy Shit! geschockt That's really bad. Did you lost it on the airplane or something? What are you doing now? Omg, the drumsticks. geschockt

Posted by Livestrong on 17.07.2007 at06:17:

quote:
Originally posted by ChristophFe
Helsinki was a great show!! We got our 3rd Drumstick! and also some guitar picks again...

Our Suitcase got lost somewhere in Berlin or something, so we did not got it in Munich! Hopefully they find it again, because there are 2 Drumsticks in it...

cheerz

Did you get like a receipt for the lost baggage or something?

Posted by norbinho19 on 17.07.2007 at09:47:

hey chris,

good to hear that you are back...i'm sure you enjoyed your "little" metallica tour....that's too bad with your suitcase....i hope they will find it somewhere!!

Posted by metalandi on 17.07.2007 at11:22:

Hey, welcome home Chris...that's really a shitty thing with your suitcase...hopefully you get it back somehow!

Posted by ChristophFe on 17.07.2007 at12:33:

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Originally posted by ChristophFe

cheerz

Did you get like a receipt for the lost baggage or something?

Yes, we got that, so I think we will get it! They said, that this happens often to people who change their flights in Berlin and come from scandinavian countries... we will get them back!!

The Tour was great! I would do it again everytime!

cheerz

Posted by Marmetal on 17.07.2007 at14:32:

Glad you're back and enjoyed your amazing tour. Next year we have to do it together my friend Augenzwinkern . I hope you'll get back your suitcase and give me some drumsticks großes Grinsen .

Posted by metalandi on 18.07.2007 at13:01:

Hey Chris, btw. do you have our cool group picture in front of the beer bottles in our hotel room? großes Grinsen

Posted by Livestrong on 18.07.2007 at13:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal
Glad you're back and enjoyed your amazing tour. Next year we have to do it together my friend Augenzwinkern . I hope you'll get back your suitcase and give me some drumsticks großes Grinsen .

Yeah you're right, I'm lookin' forward to fröhlich

Posted by ChristophFe on 18.07.2007 at14:22:

Yeah Guys, hold one a little longer! Just gathering the Pics together! They will be online soon!+

cheerz

Posted by metalandi on 23.07.2007 at16:16:

Hey check this out: http://www.snapdrive.net/files/429892/MetallicA_20070715_Olympiastadion_Helsinki_Finland.wmv

Seems there is video bootleg of this show, but i don't know if there is a full version

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH