DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Chapter meeting/party 2008 (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=1806)

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at19:50:

yes, just a few minutes ago. Will also forward it to MetClub in a couple of days

Posted by Marmetal on 04.11.2008 at20:07:

I don't like it Augen rollen . Haha, just kidding, looks great großes Grinsen .

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at20:08:

I got something to say,
I think I have to ban Martin today

Posted by Marmetal on 04.11.2008 at20:10:

Calm down Zunge raus .

Posted by Highwayman on 04.11.2008 at20:58:

So, where should we drink my 2 sixpacks of Starkenberger??? großes Grinsen ;D This pub looks cool, isn't it near Jakominiplatz??
Thx for organizing it, and congratz to this awesome flyer! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

cu there

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at21:00:

We will drink it before we go to the TickTack. Thanx to Dinko for organizing the seats there. Glad you like the flyer

Posted by metalandi on 04.11.2008 at21:04:

Jörg, did you already find out if we can sleep at christoph's? großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at21:10:

Not really Andi. Just try to call Christoph, he is very busy with university now, that's why he can't be online. But he told me, he will be at the party.

Posted by norbinho19 on 04.11.2008 at21:10:

very very cool flyer artwork, jörg...would also look great on a dvd!! großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at21:11:

Hmmm, maybe I can help you with an artwork for an upcoming DVD großes Grinsen

Posted by Dinx on 04.11.2008 at22:12:

We shoud meet there earlier because ther is a double time for every beer between 6-8 o clock in the evning, this means every beer is for 1,7€ and the guy in the bar said at least 2 persons should come earlier to inform him if all of us really come.

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at22:15:

Would say we should be there at least 6.30. What do you think Dinko??

Posted by Dinx on 04.11.2008 at22:16:

yeah would be cool, but i dont know if I have to work on this day or not, this would be really shitty. And I made a mistake in the text above...the beer is 2,1€ großes Grinsen

and to answer all the questsions, yes its near jakominiplatz, maybe a 5-10 minute walk

Posted by Highwayman on 04.11.2008 at22:33:

2,1 is still cheap, even for Styria! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

And I'm looking forward to drinking some cheap beer, even though then I'll have to take my train at 9:25 (so fucking early, and that on a Saturday Zunge raus ) to arrive in Graz on time and not get in a hurry. Zunge raus

Now I wanna say thanks to Dinko for organizing all that stuff as well, and of course also to Jörg; here's a loud IIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJEEEEE from Innsbruck to Styria. großes Grinsen beer freibier

*getting more and more excited by the election tonight*

Posted by metalandi on 04.11.2008 at22:43:

I've got time the whole day on nov. 22nd, so you guys can decide when and where to meet, it's all up to you großes Grinsen

I'm also curios on how the election will go walter, unfortunately i have to get up early but i think i'll watch until 1 am großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at22:45:

Well, maybe TickTack can offer 1 Beer for free for everybody from our Chapter since we make promotion for them on the MetClub board, so everybody in the whole MetClubWorld will know about TickTack then großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman on 04.11.2008 at22:51:

I plan to arrive at 15:25 at Graz Hauptbahnhof, I don't think I'll take another train, the earlier leaves too early, the later one is a little too close and risky for me.

Again off-topic: Afaik the first results and reliable predictions from the East Coast states will prolly be shortly after 1, bad luck to you. But I'm in the lucky situation that I have no lecture on Wednesday, so I try to watch all stuff (exit polls, predictions, results, trends whatever) in the Internet from 1 til the moment we got the new president (hopefully the right one Zunge raus ) and then go to bed, hopefully it won't be later than 4-5am. Til 1-2 am I try to focus my attention on Verwaltungsrecht, but it's hard. großes Grinsen

Posted by Highwayman on 04.11.2008 at22:53:

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Well, maybe TickTack can offer 1 Beer for free for everybody from our Chapter since we make promotion for them on the MetClub board, so everybody in the whole MetClubWorld will know about TickTack then großes Grinsen

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen , that's a great suggestion. And now I MUST take my favourite smiley ever: freibier

Posted by Metallifreak on 04.11.2008 at22:57:

Don't know it they will do it, but we can ask. It's an FREE PROMOTION for the TickTack

Posted by jamiz on 05.11.2008 at06:29:

geschockt god job jörg geschockt

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH