DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Met On Tour (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=22)
--- 2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2029)

Posted by larsfan on 04.05.2009 at21:17:

2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

hallihallo liebe leute!

wollte fragen ob irgendwer nach münchen fährt

ich fahre alleine mit dem zug und suche gesellschaft!

grüße an alle!

Posted by metalandi on 04.05.2009 at21:22:

English please Augenzwinkern

There are a few people driving to munich, but i don't know if by train or car..jörg should know it!

Posted by norbinho19 on 05.05.2009 at21:35:

hey christoph,

we will leave between 14.30 - 15.00 here and be in munich around 16.00-16.30 i think....then we want to eat something and i think then go to the venue as i want to meet some guys there großes Grinsen

don't forget your cam Augenzwinkern

Posted by Het2006 on 05.05.2009 at21:38:

i just packed my cam Augenzwinkern but i think its gonna be difficult cause i have a standig ticket....

Posted by Metallifreak on 05.05.2009 at21:51:

quote:
Original von Het2006
i just packed my cam Augenzwinkern but i think its gonna be difficult cause i have a standig ticket....

Same here

Posted by Het2006 on 05.05.2009 at21:52:

but if we're lucky we can do a multicam großes Grinsen

Posted by norbinho19 on 05.05.2009 at22:11:

quote:
Original von Het2006

sorry, christoph, i forgot that you have a standing ticket...i think it's hard to film with a cam from the standing area Augenzwinkern

Posted by Het2006 on 05.05.2009 at22:15:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

sorry, christoph, i forgot that you have a standing ticket...i think it's hard to film with a cam from the standing area Augenzwinkern

but i'll try

Posted by norbinho19 on 05.05.2009 at22:21:

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

great, good luck, man großes Grinsen

Posted by Het2006 on 05.05.2009 at22:23:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

thx, hope you'll be lucky too! großes Grinsen i'm gonna phone you when i've arrived in the hall, maybe there is time for a drink... Augenzwinkern

Posted by norbinho19 on 05.05.2009 at22:27:

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

thx, hope you'll be lucky too! großes Grinsen i'm gonna phone you when i've arrived in the hall, maybe there is time for a drink... Augenzwinkern

sure we have time for that...yeah, call me when you are there, we have to make a little chapter meeting with jörg too großes Grinsen

Posted by Het2006 on 05.05.2009 at22:52:

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

sure we have time for that...yeah, call me when you are there, we have to make a little chapter meeting with jörg too großes Grinsen

okay, i'll do that Augenzwinkern

Posted by cradle on 06.05.2009 at11:47:

have all fun today!! see you in hamburg, köln, oberhausen !

Posted by Marmetal on 06.05.2009 at13:49:

Enjoy your gig guys, have an amazing time!

Posted by metalandi on 06.05.2009 at17:03:

Munich
- Posted by : MetOnTour
Some great architecture around the grounds here at Olympiapark in Munich (check out the pics). And coming up, something different for the Stockholm video.... Stay tuned!!!

Posted by metalandi on 06.05.2009 at21:35:

New stuff....
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:32:00 PM
...old stuff!! Band opend with Life and Line, and are now starting Harvie! Up next, more old stuff from Kill.

Posted by metalandi on 06.05.2009 at22:13:

Show Ur Scarrrrrs
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:54:00 PM
Right now the band are playing BBS to this hyped up Munich crowd. Before that we had Horse and One. Up next, C-C-C-C-C-Cyanide!

Ahhaha they got Cyanide, i scheiss wie es mi gfreit großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 06.05.2009 at22:42:

Needlework the way...
Posted: 5/6/2009 10:39:00 PM
Since Cyanide, we heard Sad, Unforgiven, Nightmare, and Day. Right now, Master. Up next... another tune from the Master album...

Posted by metalandi on 06.05.2009 at23:38:

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Harvester Of Sorrow
The Four Horsemen
One
Broken, Beat And Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Breadfan
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy

Posted by norbinho19 on 07.05.2009 at09:13:

very very nice show and also the setlist was one of the bests so far...ok, the encores weren't real surprises, although it was great to hear whiplash again großes Grinsen

we got harvie, horse and nightmare....fuckin' great!! großes Grinsen

...and it seemed that james enjoyed himself a lot this evening!!

i'm already excited about stuttgart on saturday!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH