DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2139)

Posted by Livestrong on 11.10.2009 at11:44:

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

Yeah dude, good idea großes Grinsen
So you can join the chapter party, too Zunge raus

Posted by Dinx on 11.10.2009 at21:11:

well Im there no matter when the party is...if its in vienna, graz, istanbul i dont care großes Grinsen

Posted by metalandi on 11.10.2009 at21:13:

I'm with you on that dinko..though istanbul would be a bit far away großes Grinsen

Posted by Dinx on 11.10.2009 at23:57:

but they only have mütüllicö fans großes Grinsen ....oh that was a cheap one!

Posted by Marmetal on 12.10.2009 at19:29:

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von Marmetal
Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

Yeah dude, good idea großes Grinsen
So you can join the chapter party, too Zunge raus

Well it's more a dream right now but I am seriously thinking about that. Time will show, keep your fingers crossed for me please!

Posted by jamiz on 13.10.2009 at11:34:

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Dudes, today I have heard that a few members can't come in october, so I think it is better to change the dates and make it in the spring of next year. Next thing is, Livestrong needs to know exactly how many people will need a room, and that's for sure.

großes Grinsen for me sounds good, because if you will make it in the spring of next year, maybe i can manage to come, cross my finguers smile

Posted by Metallifreak on 13.10.2009 at19:07:

quote:
Original von jamiz
großes Grinsen for me sounds good, because if you will make it in the spring of next year, maybe i can manage to come, cross my finguers smile

Hey Montse, as usual, you fuckin' rock. That would be amazing.

Posted by Dinx on 18.10.2009 at12:21:

so when is ist going to be now?

Posted by Metallifreak on 18.10.2009 at19:14:

quote:
Original von Dinx
so when is ist going to be now?

To be honest, since I had some bad family problems the last couple of days, I'm not in the mood to party for the moment. But if there is somebody, who can organize the party, it's fine for me, and of course I will join it, if possible.

Posted by metalandi on 18.10.2009 at19:19:

That's bad to hear jörg, hope things get better soon unglücklich Of course that's more important right now

Posted by Dinx on 18.10.2009 at22:44:

I also had some bad family issues...my father died. traurig

Posted by Marmetal on 18.10.2009 at22:49:

I'm so sorry to hear that Dinx unglücklich . If you need anything, just let us know. And Jörg my friend, I hope things will get better for you.

Posted by metalandi on 18.10.2009 at22:51:

Damn dinko, that's shit. Hope you are all right, wish you all the best... unglücklich

Posted by Metallifreak on 19.10.2009 at06:45:

Very sad to hear Dinko. My deepest condolatory to you and your family unglücklich unglücklich unglücklich

Posted by Livestrong on 19.10.2009 at06:52:

I'm sorry about that Dinko

Posted by jamiz on 19.10.2009 at07:47:

My condolatory to you and your family Dinko.

Posted by metalandi on 29.10.2009 at23:15:

Okay seems there are not a lot of people that care anymore if theres a party or not, so i'm gonna take that. Bernd, maybe you could organize something in Wr.Neustadt?? I think we don't have to do a pretty big party right now, i'm just talking about going to some pub or whatever and sit together for a few beers. Haven't seen most of you guys, and it would just be cool if a few could come and we'd have a nice drinkin' evening.

Posted by Livestrong on 30.10.2009 at04:10:

Sure thing Andi, I'm always willing to help. The only shit, at the moment I'm so busy at work and I have to work nights sometimes and all the weekends unglücklich . What about if we're going to do a little Christmas punch drinking thingy in December? prost

Posted by metalandi on 30.10.2009 at10:56:

That sounds good to me bernd großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 30.10.2009 at16:19:

I will try to join you guys

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH