DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Off Topic (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=6)
-- Off Topic (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=7)
--- Personal Announcement (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=2416)

Posted by metalandi on 22.11.2010 at12:17:

Personal Announcement

Hey Friends, hey jörg, bernd & bernd, walter, martin, dinko, and everyone else,

i wanted to tell you that today evening i will enter the hospital due to some personal and private stuff that i won't explain further at this point in time. Anyhow, that means i will be completely away from the internet, for most likely a few days, maybe even a few weeks, i don't know that yet.
I just wanted to post this, so everyone knows what i'm up to, and doesn't wonder, when i won't be online anywhere in the next time. I will be available on phone for important things, but my phone probably also won't be on all the time. I will explain all this at another point in time, but for now, i need to do this for myself. This is not easy for me, and some of you probably won't understand what's going on, but in the last few years some things in my life happened (and also not happened), that didn't do me good.

I hope to talk to all of you again very soon, until that i hope eevryone is having a good time and keeps rocking out!

Cheers,
Andi

Posted by Marmetal on 22.11.2010 at12:41:

I know what you're talking about and I know how difficult it is for you. You should know that I'm always by your side and I wish you well. I'm your friend of misery! I respect your decision and I hope that you will come back as a stronger person. Also I also know I should do that myself but I am not as brave as you are, I don't have balls to face it I guess. Best wishes and never forget there are people who care about you Andi.

Posted by jamiz on 22.11.2010 at12:45:

Best wishes Andi. Good luck. And remain strong.
I hope will read your post as soon as possible.

Posted by norbinho19 on 22.11.2010 at17:21:

andi,

wish you all the best...i'm sure you have good reasons for doing this and it will help you!!

see you back in better shape soon and on tour for maiden in 2011!! smile

Posted by Metallifreak on 22.11.2010 at19:07:

I know what you are tallking about. Think you told me parts of it, when we met last time in Enns. All the best, and take care. You know, ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUG großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by martin6762000 on 22.11.2010 at19:50:

good luck my friend and keep well and fit

Posted by FlOrion on 22.11.2010 at21:54:

all the best, andi!

Posted by Highwayman on 23.11.2010 at01:26:

Wow, it's hard to read those lines. :/ Just like all the others I wish you all the best, take the time you need to get your problems solved!!!!

Posted by Dinx on 23.11.2010 at22:23:

Yeah all the best andi, hope to see you safe and well and back on the board soon.

Posted by metalandi on 24.11.2010 at09:04:

hey guys, thanks for all the support and wishes, i appreciate that a lot smile

as you can see i'm here again already, but i won't be online much in the next time. I'll try to stay away as much as possible from the internet for some while. only wanted to let you know that i'm good and that i'll have therapy once weekly from next week on. it's not easy for me to admit that, but i've been hiding some stuff for much too long, and strange thoughts have grown in my head in the past few years, and it has to be worked out NOW.
thanks for all your support once again, hope to see you all again soon!

Posted by damageinc on 24.11.2010 at17:27:

Just read your message now, sad to hear that dude. I also wish you all the best and hope to see you very soon!

Take care!

Posted by Livestrong on 25.11.2010 at10:38:

You'll be missed here Andi, but you definitely do the right thing for yourself. So live strong my friend and show who you are. I'm looking forward to read you again at some point. Take care \m/

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH