DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=497)

Posted by Metallifreak on 02.05.2006 at06:38:

Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry

May 1, 2006
Meet and Greet Pass: Info and Europe Shows Entry

For those of you going to any of the shows in Europe, here is what you need to know on how to enter for a Meet and Greet pass!

June 3rd thru June 17 shows:
Enter starting May 3rd @ 11am Pacific Time until May 24th @ 1pm Pacific Time
Winners will be emailed May 24th and 25th.

For complete rules and details on how to enter the Meet and Greet, please read here:

Basically, not much has changed - passes will still be given out lottery style to give all Clubbers a fair and equal chance and we will continue to do it online, so you will know before the show if you have won a pass or not. If you win, you simply follow the directions on the winning email that will tell you how to check in and exactly what time the meet and greet will be, which is still before Metallica goes on stage . . . that part hasn't changed either.
We will be conducting the lotteries in groups. Here is the schedule:
REMINDER: Please only enter for those shows you are attending!

June 3rd thru June 17 shows:
Enter starting May 3rd @ 11am Pacific Time until May 24th @ 1pm Pacific Time
Winners will be emailed May 24th and 25th.

Aug 12 thru Aug 15 shows:
Info TBA.
Please visit the Tour page for a list of upcoming shows.

Go to the contest page and enter for ONLY THE SHOWS YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY BE ATTENDING. You may only win one pass PER YEAR! (365 days) If you enter and win a pass for a show you are not really going to be at, you've lost your chance for the rest of the year period - get it?? If you have already won a pass, or were chosen as an alternate, you will not be able to win till the year period is up.

*Sorry, not all shows will have meet and greets, and there is no guarantee you will meet any or all of the band members!*

See you on the road!

MEET AND GREET PASS RULES

You may enter to win a meet and greet pass at as many shows as you like, but remember that you can only win once per year (365 days). Choose wisely - if you win a pass for a date that you will not be at, you may not win again for the remainder of the year period. Only one pass will be given out per clubber - sorry, no guests. You must have your own ticket to the show. You must be an active Club Member day of show to win a meet and greet pass. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE PASS PER YEAR (365 days), AND THE PASS IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.

If you win a pass, you will receive more details in the confirmation e-mail. But the basics are: you must have your own ticket to the show, and you must check in at the specified spot by a specific time*.

*Times are subject to change. If you win, more information will be made available in the confirmation email.

By clicking this link you have read and accept the above Rules for the Meet And Greet Passes.

Remember to check the contest page after this news story has been updated with "Winners have been emailed" to see if you have won!

NOTE: Why does it say I can enter x number of times when there are only x number of shows?
This number is created by the contest database. Please disregard message. You can only enter ONCE per show.

Posted by Elloy on 02.05.2006 at16:42:

finally...

Posted by Marmetal on 02.05.2006 at18:07:

I've never meet Metallica. It would be so fucking awesome to meet my heroes. I must study the message from MetClub how to join the lottery and how it all works.

Posted by Metallifreak on 02.05.2006 at18:31:

You needn't study anything. Just enter the contest, choose the gig you are going to and pray that you will win

Posted by Rick on 03.05.2006 at10:16:

Pray motherfucker pray!
UH YEAAHHHHHH!

This is what James would shout! großes Grinsen

Posted by Marmetal on 03.05.2006 at18:05:

Hehe, he should sing it during "Enter Sandman" Augenzwinkern .

Posted by Rick on 03.05.2006 at20:00:

Hey Guys!

Good luck with this Meet and greet thing!

Best wishes to you all!

Rick

Posted by Elloy on 04.05.2006 at10:23:

thx, i just entered the contest fröhlich

/edit: it doesnt appear in the "my account" page @ "contestes entered" - anything wrong with that?

Posted by Metallifreak on 05.05.2006 at07:58:

quote:
Original von Elloy
thx, i just entered the contest fröhlich

/edit: it doesnt appear in the "my account" page @ "contestes entered" - anything wrong with that?

You won't see it under "my account". You see it at the topic you have entered. Just try to enter again, then you will see if it works or not. For me it works fine.

Posted by Elloy on 05.05.2006 at09:49:

on the page where all the shows are listed, i can see:

june 15th, nickelsdorf, AUT ------------ entered

thats enough??

Posted by Metallifreak on 05.05.2006 at10:10:

quote:
Original von Elloy
on the page where all the shows are listed, i can see:

june 15th, nickelsdorf, AUT ------------ entered

thats enough??

Exactly. That's all you need. You have entered. And now pray that you will win großes Grinsen

Posted by Elloy on 05.05.2006 at10:59:

ok thx dude fröhlich

fuck I AM PRAYING as hell ( as far as people do pray in hell Zunge raus Augenzwinkern )

Posted by Marmetal on 05.05.2006 at11:47:

quote:
Originally posted by Elloyfuck I AM PRAYING as hell ( as far as people do pray in hell Zunge raus Augenzwinkern )

Haha großes Grinsen . I must enter M&G also, but I'm scared smile . What would I say if I will meet Metallica, my heroes? I'll be too scared to say something... Believe me dudes. And what should I give to the boys? I don't know how the M&G looks also. I don't know anything Augenzwinkern .

Posted by Metallifreak on 05.05.2006 at11:53:

quote:
Haha großes Grinsen . I must enter M&G also, but I'm scared smile . What would I say if I will meet Metallica, my heroes? I'll be too scared to say something... Believe me dudes. And what should I give to the boys? I don't know how the M&G looks also. I don't know anything Augenzwinkern .

Just say "hello". You needn't give them something. Only the shit you wanna have signed. großes Grinsen

Posted by Elloy on 05.05.2006 at13:23:

you stay in a row with the other 24 lucky bastards. then the members come in on by one and talk to evryone...you take photos with the guys, chat a bit and get your stuff signed - then you walk straight to the stage and watch the show, first row fröhlich

Posted by Rick on 05.05.2006 at16:26:

... and...... some "common sense rules" for any Meet and Greet...

DO NOT SHIT IN YOUR PANTS! HAHAHAHA großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Posted by Metallifreak on 05.05.2006 at16:30:

Hey dude, I don't wanna shit in my pants. But if Doro will be there too, something else will budge in my pants großes Grinsen

Posted by David on 05.05.2006 at16:34:

Keep a coolin' boys!
You should save a little bit of concentration for the Four Horsemen großes Grinsen

Posted by Rick on 05.05.2006 at17:06:

Oh well....... no problem!
When Metallica hit the stage, everything else disappears.

Posted by David on 05.05.2006 at17:26:

Yes, that's true Rick
Ciao ciao!
David

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH