DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/index.php)
- Metallica (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=1)
-- Metallica News (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/board.php?boardid=2)
--- Chapter Meeting At Nova Rock Festival 2006 (http://donttreadonaustria.at/forum/thread.php?threadid=533)

Posted by Metallifreak on 31.05.2006 at19:27:

Daumen hoch! Chapter Meeting At Nova Rock Festival 2006

Hey dudes.

Our chapter will have a small members meeting at the upcoming Nova Rock Festival on thursday, June 15th, 2006. So every member, who want's to meet others, please come to the Will Call / Ticket window area at the venue by sometime between 2 and 3 P.M. Also non-members are more then just welcome. And don't forget to wear your Chapter shirts, otherwise you have to pay some beers :-)

Let me know who want's to come.

C-Ya on the road
\m/ metal up your fuckin' ass \m/

Posted by Elloy on 01.06.2006 at12:54:

ill be there - but ill wear the metpage.de escape from the studio tour shirt Zunge raus

what exactly is the will call / ticket window?

Posted by Metallifreak on 01.06.2006 at17:04:

quote:
Original von Elloy
ill be there - but ill wear the metpage.de escape from the studio tour shirt Zunge raus

what exactly is the will call / ticket window?

So you have to pay some bottles of beer großes Grinsen
Don't know it exactly, but it is the place where the M&G passes will be available for the winners. I have to search at the venue

Posted by Marmetal on 01.06.2006 at18:51:

Hey Elloy, please take a photo of this shirt. And... have a good time my European friends! I love you all großes Grinsen .

Posted by Maggy on 03.06.2006 at10:54:

I might be there as well...if I find that office großes Grinsen
and i porbably will be wearing some kind of st-germany shirt smile

Posted by metalandi on 03.06.2006 at11:04:

Oh , i think when you do that you'll have to pay a TANK full of beer großes Grinsen

Posted by Maggy on 03.06.2006 at12:41:

yeah right großes Grinsen Zunge raus

why anywas? i never knew, that these two chapter are something like rivals Augen rollen

Posted by Elloy on 04.06.2006 at17:58:

is it possible to find out where this window area is situated?

Posted by ChristophFe on 06.06.2006 at17:42:

Hi!

I also try to be there! But i also must try to come in the first row very early, to be still there when our Band plays....

Posted by Metallifreak on 07.06.2006 at18:46:

MEETING IS AT THE "Presse- und VIP-Administration" AREA!!!

Posted by Elloy on 07.06.2006 at19:11:

at 3 o clock?
we are able to enter that area?

Of course we are!!! Yes, around 3 pm

Posted by Maggy on 11.06.2006 at15:09:

are you guys gonna be meeting up only on thursday or some other day as well??

i'm not sure if i will make it on thursday....depends on the organisation of the pits....wether they give out wristbands or not...

Posted by Metallifreak on 11.06.2006 at15:25:

quote:
Original von Maggy
are you guys gonna be meeting up only on thursday or some other day as well??

i'm not sure if i will make it on thursday....depends on the organisation of the pits....wether they give out wristbands or not...

Maggy, stop dreaming. No pit available. The first one who stands in the first line, can stay there the whole day. So be quick or be dead. And some of the members who will be at the meeting attend the show only on thursday. Then we gonna leave and see the show in Imola.

Posted by Maggy on 11.06.2006 at19:12:

okay....not then......

and i'm sure there will be a pit....i asked friends who where there last time, and there was one

Posted by Metallifreak on 11.06.2006 at19:15:

quote:
Original von Maggy
okay....not then......

and i'm sure there will be a pit....i asked friends who where there last time, and there was one

If your friends know it better then the promoter, it would be fine. There is an small area infront of the stage, of course. But not pit passes or bands are available. As i told already: Be there as early as possible, so you can be in the area. If you are to late, it's your fault. But the Meeting is between 3 p.m. and Metallica will not enter the stage before 10 p.m. So I think you have about 7 hours. Enough time I think.

Posted by Maggy on 11.06.2006 at19:19:

well......we'll see...

Posted by metalandi on 11.06.2006 at19:23:

Yeah , its right , there is a kind of pit , but no pit passes or something. be there early enough and its no problem. you can read that all at the official novarock homepage , at the FAQs.

Posted by Metallifreak on 11.06.2006 at19:24:

Okay. It was just an idea about the meeting. Everybody is invited and nobody has to come if he/she doesn't want to.

Posted by Maggy on 11.06.2006 at19:35:

okay....that was just a misunderstanding then.....
by pit i meant wavebraker cool all i want is to be in front of the first wavebraker....and as long as they give out wristbands so that you can leave that area and come back later everything is fine and i might be there at 3 großes Grinsen smile

Posted by Metallifreak on 11.06.2006 at21:03:

So everything well now. Fine großes Grinsen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH