Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official Football Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so you're the trainer großes Grinsen

okay enough stupid babble, i'm wishing barcelona best luck too großes Grinsen

28.04.2010 19:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awesome to see my favourite team inter milan in the champions league final großes Grinsen

..but i'm afraid that bayern munich will win the title...they already had soooooooo much luck this year...and it will be the same in the final unglücklich

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
28.04.2010 23:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Bayern had luck and got a bunch of help from the referees!! böse

I hope Inter will kick their ass, even though I really don't like Mourinho but whatever, this time I don't care just smash Bayern!

29.04.2010 07:58 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von damageinc
Bayern had luck and got a bunch of help from the referees!! böse

I hope Inter will kick their ass, even though I really don't like Mourinho but whatever, this time I don't care just smash Bayern!

i don't like mourinho either Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
29.04.2010 08:21 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

and i just say: fc bayern, stern des südens.... :-)
they will the final 1:0 in the last minute ;-)
29.04.2010 21:05 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

So who is winning the final game tonight and goes for the Triple?

22.05.2010 18:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

quote:
Original von Het2006
and i just say: fc bayern, stern des südens.... :-)
they will the final 1:0 in the last minute ;-)

No they have not großes Grinsen

24.05.2010 15:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Endlich hat die Bundesliga wieder an gscheiten Verein zurück:

...und dahin gschossen hat ins natürlich inser Telfer Goalgetter großes Grinsen

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen  

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by norbinho19: 29.05.2010 21:39.

29.05.2010 21:33 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Speak English großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

31.05.2010 15:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Speak English großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

our foreign friends aren't interested in this, bernd...so i decided to post it in german großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
31.05.2010 15:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Yeah I know, I'm just fooling around großes Grinsen

31.05.2010 15:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Go Rapid go großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

15.07.2010 20:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I just want to mention that our home team Wr. Neustadt is leading the Bundesliga Tabelle at the moment großes Grinsen finger

26.07.2010 19:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

That's good for you man. It seems like some of the "less popular" teams are shining this season. But i can't say that the resluts from LASK so far don't bug me Augen rollen großes Grinsen

26.07.2010 20:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Guys, calm down. Sturm Graz and Wacker Tirol will shoot you back, where you are comeing from großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
26.07.2010 21:10 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Guys, calm down. Sturm Graz and Wacker Tirol will shoot you back, where you are comeing from großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

exactly, jörg großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
26.07.2010 21:12 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Never heard of those teams. Are they playing the Austrian Bundesliga, too verwirrt

27.07.2010 17:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Never heard of those teams. Are they playing the Austrian Bundesliga, too verwirrt

Strange, I really thought that the people from "Flachlandtirolerliga Wr. Neustadt" might now the best teams in Austria großes Grinsen
27.07.2010 18:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH