Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » DTOA Membership Package » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DTOA Membership Package
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, ill be patient fröhlich
would u recoomend to enter m&g contest anyway?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elloy: 05.04.2006 17:27.

05.04.2006 17:26 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If the contest starts, you should have to enter it, of course.
05.04.2006 17:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

ok, i will fröhlich

05.04.2006 17:46 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Joerg, maybe you are James, not some Austrian guy großes Grinsen . Now I'm serious, it's good that you have some connections Augenzwinkern .

05.04.2006 19:44 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hello my friend. I think as a chapterhead I have to have good connections, or? großes Grinsen Can't wait to kick your ass in Austria
05.04.2006 19:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

You know Freak that was some joke großes Grinsen . Come to Poland dude, I can't wait!

06.04.2006 20:14 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I will try. Can't promize at this very moment for the exact date. But I will come for sure großes Grinsen
06.04.2006 20:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Ok, that would be cool and great fröhlich . Maybe in summer you will be able to come for a week or longer to my small, but cool city großes Grinsen . I think you'll be sleeping in my room istead of me großes Grinsen .

07.04.2006 19:31 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sorry dude, summer is no good time, for this year. In july my girlfriend is becoming a baby and so I have to stay at home. But be sure, I will come. Maybe we can go together to the next Metallica Gig in Poland großes Grinsen
07.04.2006 19:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

OK, I'll be waiting. Maybe may, june or autumn? Anytime you'll be welcome. And please greet your girlfriend and a new Metallica fan in our 'Tallica fans family Augenzwinkern . You'll become a daddy großes Grinsen . Congratulations friend!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 08.04.2006 16:41.

08.04.2006 16:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot my friend. Can't wait for it.
08.04.2006 16:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
In july my girlfriend is becoming a baby and so I have to stay at home.

damn nice, man fröhlich
wish you and your girlfriend all the best Baby

08.04.2006 20:59 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx dude
08.04.2006 21:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » DTOA Membership Package

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH