Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Pre-Show Party In Imola » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pre-Show Party In Imola
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Pre-Show Party In Imola Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here you go! More info will follow!

SPREAD THE NEWS! LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THE PARTY!

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!

ARE YOU ALIVE MOTHERFUCKERZZZ????? SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

----------------------------------------------------
Riccardo De Santis
Chapter Head of
THE ITALIAN METALLIBASHERS
Local Chapter #46 of The Metallica Club
www.metallibashers.it
----------------------------------------------------

Hey Rick, be sure I wanna be there. At the moment I'm polishing my boots to kick your ass as hard as I can. Hard As A Rock!!!
05.05.2006 21:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

RE: Pre-Show Party In Imola Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All clubberz welcome. Free entry for Chapter heads (excluding Metallifreak großes Grinsen ) while supplies last.

Lottery, prizes, and more!

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
09.05.2006 18:04 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know what? Have a good time my friends! I hope I'll meet you all in the future, come to my city haha!

09.05.2006 18:25 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
RE: Pre-Show Party In Imola Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von Rick
All clubberz welcome. Free entry for Chapter heads (excluding Metallifreak großes Grinsen ) while supplies last.

Lottery, prizes, and more!

Then I will stay in the hotel together with Doro großes Grinsen
10.05.2006 18:05 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man, Doro is on top of my VIP list!
hahaha! großes Grinsen

Looking forward to have you down here in Italy, brother!
Keep up the good work, Austrian Fans have now a GREAT Local Chapter!

SUPPORT JORG!

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
11.05.2006 09:39 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx for your great support bro großes Grinsen

11.05.2006 18:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

I'll be there and, as usual, I'm ready to kick as heavy as I can your @$$, Metallifreak großes Grinsen
16.05.2006 13:41 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I will kick yours first. Be quick or be dead großes Grinsen
17.05.2006 19:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Derya Derya is a male

Registration Date: 13.01.2006

Make some room for me smile . I am waiting for the visa. I hope I am coming with a friend. TO BLOW THIS PLACE AWAY!

25.05.2006 10:11 Derya is offline Homepage of Derya Search for Posts by Derya Add Derya to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Derya
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Fuck yeah Derya!

There's room available to rock and bang the heads, my friend.
Just drop a note if you're coming.

We all want to kick your @$$ (insn't it Joerg???) großes Grinsen
25.05.2006 13:03 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah Diego, I also wanna kick some Turkish asses toooooooo großes Grinsen
28.05.2006 18:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

You're so crazy großes Grinsen . Metallica will kick your maximum ass hell yeah!

29.05.2006 14:00 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

IMPORTANT

Unfortunately, due to venue problems, the party has been CANCELLED. More info to come...
12.06.2006 09:55 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Ktulu
IMPORTANT

Unfortunately, due to venue problems, the party has been CANCELLED. More info to come...

I know already, sad thing. Rick told me already.
12.06.2006 18:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Pre-Show Party In Imola

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH