Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Operation Northwoods » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Operation Northwoods
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jumpinthefire jumpinthefire is a male
Lord

Registration Date: 05.09.2005

Operation Northwoods Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have continually over the last several months studied and studied on things, not just surrounding 9/11, but our entire government (U.S.) and other things as well

I feel it is my duty to let everything important be heard by those who will read it. I live truthfully any chance i can, and this is one of those times.

You don't have to read anything i post if it makes you feel uneasy

But from now on i will be posting crucial things that need to be read, heard and learned

Don't be a sheep like the rest of the world, have self, think for yourself, and be a real person

peace

OPERATION NORTHWOODS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

So basically what this is , is a story older than time
Why is it so hard for people to believe that their own government would want to harm them?

I mean seriously... they government doesn't truly give a shit about the middle and lower classes. Most of those elitists care about one thing. and that one thing is money, which is power.

Let us not forget that CORRUPTION can happen to anyone who is weak. So why do we think that discludes our government? A bit naive arent we?

Theres so many novels, movies and other things that give us a glimpse of what the world is coming to...

Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"
"Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury

more recently... and very very important for our BRITISH members...

"V for Vendetta"

im sure you are getting familiar to your CCTV cameras that are everywhere, and some even now start to bark orders at you

The problem with people is that your freedom will not be stolen away from you all at once. It will be gradually taken, and each step the government will give you a nice excuse...

but we MUST remember... that just because there are certain elitists who are in control over the overal scheme of things, dont forget that others arent neccesarily in on it... they are just sheep, they follow orders and dont think for themselves... if you continue to live your life that way you will only contribute to the downfall of mankind

I could write for a million years,
instead.
i want you to get mad. get angry with the way things are. no, dont start violence. dont riot. just get mad. and think of ways to do something truthfully. no stooping down to lower levels and no standing idley by.

thanks for listening,

peace smile

16.05.2007 08:34 jumpinthefire is offline Send an Email to jumpinthefire Homepage of jumpinthefire Search for Posts by jumpinthefire Add jumpinthefire to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jumpinthefire: MetallicaShows View the MSN Profile for jumpinthefire
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of CCTV: I'm living in the UK now for like eight months and I'm really fed up about the fact that every fuckin' step of mine is recorded for security reasons.
The government tries to intimidate people in order to justify their monitoring of everyone's privacy. The more you get scared, the more you will agree with their corrupt methods.
Referring to an interesting article in the Independent last month, a statistic showed that British citizens tend to believe that CCTV is of particular importance for their security and more than half of them (like 70 or 80%) agree with the government's plan to implement even more of their dodgy "safety precautions".
I was not really surprised about the articels you shared with us, I've read similar stuff like that before in relation with 9/11 and what not.
I'm mad already dudes, I'm fuckin' mad and I don't give a shit about all these elitists and corrupt politics thinking that they have the right to rule the whole world with their money.

16.05.2007 12:37 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm really into this topic, since i've found following films:

http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-...q=911+mysteries

and Loose Change, you may have heard about it. If not, simply enter "Loose Change 2 German" at Youtube, there are three parts with each about 28 minutes long

16.05.2007 18:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Operation Northwoods

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH