Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » One More Metallica Rumor 2008... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One More Metallica Rumor 2008...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

One More Metallica Rumor 2008... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just heard that:

FIELDS OF ROCK in Holland
14 & 15 JUNE 2008. 1st Day: IRON MAIDEN headliners, 2nd day: Metallica!!!

I am very excited, if this is true...

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
10.12.2007 22:36 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by ChristophFe
Fragezeichen Falls Rumor!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good news for all friends from the US of A: Found out over the weekend that Tallica won't be playing Fields Of Rock in the Netherlands next year, they are doing a festival back home (as in; back in the USA!) halfway June, so they have to be back then.

They'll be in Europe for about three weeks, end of May until halfway June. Anyone close to the Netherlands might want to cross out Friday 30th of May in their agendas....

EDIT:

Netherlands 30 May
Rock Am Ring (7 June)
Rock Im Park (8 June)
Download Fest. UK (13/14/15 June, not sure which date)

Halfway through June they have to be back in the US because they're playing a huge festival over there.

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 10.12.2007 22:44.

10.12.2007 22:37 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx for the info Chris großes Grinsen
10.12.2007 22:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the rumors sound good - they are from the same source as the list from last year:

do you remember??! A lot of them got annouced some weeks after the rumor... so let's hope and see!

-------------------------------------------------
Metallica @ FESTIVALS

Thursday June 28 Serbia Zredjanin
Saturday June 30 Spain Madrid
Sunday July 1 Belgium Werchter
Tuesday July 3 Greece Athens

METALLICA + support(s):

Thursday July 5 Austria Vienna
Sunday July 8 England Wembley
Tuesday July 10 Norway Oslo
Thursday July 12 Sweden Stockholm
Sunday July 15 Finland Helsinki
Wednesday July 18 Russia Moscow
-------------------------------------------------

www.christophfe.at.tf
10.12.2007 23:29 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Hell yeah, bloody good großes Grinsen
Cheers for that Christoph

11.12.2007 10:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Hab gerade folgendes per PM erhalten zum Holland Konzert:

It's in the south of the Netherlands, you'll love it !
This time it's even further south than Eindhoven though !

mhm mal schaun...

mfg

PS: Cheerz Bernd! I am also looking forward to drink some beers with you again!! It was awesome this summer! Greetings!

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 11.12.2007 16:11.

11.12.2007 16:09 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2007/12/10/520748.html

The article is about the Norwegian Quart-festival (although they're on the brink of bankruptcy) recently offered 10 million Norwegian kroner (1,84 mill USD) for Metallica (beginning of July).
They were turned down because, according to Dagbladet, the band were to return to USA in June.
So no long summer tour in Europe then. Maybe a big tour the rest of the summer in the US?

from PPM Forum

www.christophfe.at.tf
11.12.2007 18:24 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Simply the same article as last year. PPM sometimes sucks, not always the truth. Let's wait until Metclub will confirm it.
11.12.2007 18:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

The source is called Lars U. Zunge raus großes Grinsen . I hope they'll play a lot of American shows next summer, because American fans deserve to see Met after three years (I don't count Rolling Stones or Bridge School shows) smile .

11.12.2007 19:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Yeah you're right, but the Americans always have some kinds of advantages for special gigs, meet and greets, etc.

So we here in Europe deserve more live shows, you know what I mean großes Grinsen , they will have a big tour in America anyway!

12.12.2007 13:27 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

Both continents need a lot of Metalli-shows Augenzwinkern .

12.12.2007 18:35 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

My living room definitely deserves more gigs from them. großes Grinsen

12.12.2007 18:40 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Bullshit großes Grinsen . My garden is an ideal place for some special, private gig Zunge raus .

12.12.2007 21:52 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
My living room definitely deserves more gigs from them. großes Grinsen

I think you would prefer Arch Enemy in your sleeping room großes Grinsen , at least one of them Augenzwinkern

13.12.2007 14:30 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I would go for a jam ov Metallica with Arch Enemy and after it Angela can stay here for the night großes Grinsen

13.12.2007 15:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
I would go for a jam ov Metallica with Arch Enemy and after it Angela can stay here for the night großes Grinsen

But don't give a shit about her titts Andi großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
I know you, I have seen what you have done in London Zunge raus
13.12.2007 22:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I've done nothing, you interpreted something wrong in it großes Grinsen

13.12.2007 22:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von metalandi

i would prefer cristina scabbia from lacuna coil!!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.12.2007 22:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I think both of them at once would be awesome großes Grinsen

13.12.2007 22:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

you are definitely right, andi!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
14.12.2007 17:16 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » One More Metallica Rumor 2008...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH