Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Big Metallica Special on MTV Germany tonight!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Metallica Special on MTV Germany tonight!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Big Metallica Special on MTV Germany tonight!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I happened to find a trailer for this special last night when I was zapping.

Today (27.9.200cool , there's a big Metallica Special on MTV-Germany called Mission Metallica, starting at 20:00 which lasts the whole night. It starts with a Metallica TRL, then an MTV-Masters (this documentary seems to become interesting, watch the trailer in the link), then the SKOM-Movie, then the highlights from this year's Rock am Ring gig, and the MTV Icon show from 2003.

Here's the link: http://www.mtv.de/news/Mission-Metallica...ei-MTV/19595690
27.09.2008 14:28 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you for info bro! I'm gonna watch this cool . Please record this documentary anyway Augenzwinkern .

27.09.2008 18:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very very boring shit!!!! Augenzwinkern

everything broadcasted before (masters, some kind of monster, rock am ring 08, icon 2003)!!!

...and the worst thing is this fuckin' boring TRL show, very short interview clips with very stupid questions of this dumb ass markus kavka böse and videos everybody knows!! they should bring some clips of the show in berlin!!!

metallica does not deserve such a bad show!!

MTV sucks more every day!! böse

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.09.2008 21:04 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

i want the whole berlin show!! A DVD of it! A DVD with tons of bonus material!! A DVD in HD quality!! A..wait, i'm exeggerating Zunge raus

seriously, i didn't even tune in to mtv yet. But i'm gonna watch the masters, i saw a preview on mtv.de and there will be something new, i saw clips of interviews that are deifinitely from this year.

27.09.2008 21:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

let's hope masters will include something new....this special really sucks and MTV even more!!! böse

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.09.2008 21:15 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I tuned in when i wrote my above post and since then it's one commercial after the other Augen rollen

27.09.2008 21:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

i know what you mean, andi...sometimes between the commercials there was something about metallica böse

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.09.2008 21:26 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

It's still commercials that's really ridiculous..i'm watching since 15 minutes and there are only commercials

27.09.2008 21:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
It's still commercials that's really ridiculous..i'm watching since 15 minutes and there are only commercials

you have to watch on mtv germany!!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.09.2008 21:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

I do, but i think that is because i have cable and they always have different commercials there. Now Masters is on finally.

27.09.2008 21:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I've watched Masters yesterday and it wasn't too bad, but I have to agree with Bernd, MTV sucks Zunge raus

28.09.2008 10:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I watched from 8 PM 'til 2 AM, seen most of these but had a good time anyway Augenzwinkern .

28.09.2008 19:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Big Metallica Special on MTV Germany tonight!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH