Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Holy shit...i'll be at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Holy shit...i'll be at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

geschockt Holy shit...i'll be at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Allright folks, i'm not kidding you. Today i found an interesting link on a Bruce Springsteen message board to a site, where you can register for the next Super Bowl Halftime Show to work as stage crew member there. since i want to become a stage technician (sometime), i thought why not fill in the form there, just for fun, i never thought i really would be in. So, i read all the stuff there and filled out the form, they are searching 600 people from all over the world to build up and move the stage into the stadium for the Show and you also of course can watch the show itself then. Here's the reply i got:

quote:
Thank you for submitting your volunteer form.

Your information has been received, and you are now a member of our production team!

We will be in touch via email as soon as rehearsal schedules are set, and provide you with all the information you need.

Thanks, and welcome aboard!

Sincerely,

-Holly Silber and Bryan Ransom-
Stage Crew Volunteer Coordinators

And the link to the site: http://www.superbowlproductions.com/

03.10.2008 16:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's fucking awesome, congratulations my friend! Just great, I'm happy for you smile .

04.10.2008 21:18 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Holy shit...i'll be at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Holy shit, congrats man großes Grinsen

05.10.2008 07:26 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Holy shit...i'll be at the Super Bowl Halftime Show next year!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH