Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larsfan
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.11.2005
Herkunft: wien

2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hallihallo liebe leute!

wollte fragen ob irgendwer nach münchen fährt

ich fahre alleine mit dem zug und suche gesellschaft!

grüße an alle!

04.05.2009 21:17 larsfan is offline Send an Email to larsfan Search for Posts by larsfan Add larsfan to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

English please Augenzwinkern

There are a few people driving to munich, but i don't know if by train or car..jörg should know it!

04.05.2009 21:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey christoph,

we will leave between 14.30 - 15.00 here and be in munich around 16.00-16.30 i think....then we want to eat something and i think then go to the venue as i want to meet some guys there großes Grinsen

don't forget your cam Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
05.05.2009 21:35 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

i just packed my cam Augenzwinkern but i think its gonna be difficult cause i have a standig ticket....
05.05.2009 21:38 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von Het2006
i just packed my cam Augenzwinkern but i think its gonna be difficult cause i have a standig ticket....

Same here
05.05.2009 21:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

but if we're lucky we can do a multicam großes Grinsen
05.05.2009 21:52 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006

sorry, christoph, i forgot that you have a standing ticket...i think it's hard to film with a cam from the standing area Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
05.05.2009 22:11 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

sorry, christoph, i forgot that you have a standing ticket...i think it's hard to film with a cam from the standing area Augenzwinkern

but i'll try
05.05.2009 22:15 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

great, good luck, man großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
05.05.2009 22:21 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

thx, hope you'll be lucky too! großes Grinsen i'm gonna phone you when i've arrived in the hall, maybe there is time for a drink... Augenzwinkern
05.05.2009 22:23 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

thx, hope you'll be lucky too! großes Grinsen i'm gonna phone you when i've arrived in the hall, maybe there is time for a drink... Augenzwinkern

sure we have time for that...yeah, call me when you are there, we have to make a little chapter meeting with jörg too großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
05.05.2009 22:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006
quote:
Original von norbinho19
quote:
Original von Het2006

but i'll try

sure we have time for that...yeah, call me when you are there, we have to make a little chapter meeting with jörg too großes Grinsen

okay, i'll do that Augenzwinkern
05.05.2009 22:52 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

have all fun today!! see you in hamburg, köln, oberhausen !

06.05.2009 11:47 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Enjoy your gig guys, have an amazing time!

06.05.2009 13:49 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Munich
- Posted by : MetOnTour
Some great architecture around the grounds here at Olympiapark in Munich (check out the pics). And coming up, something different for the Stockholm video.... Stay tuned!!!

06.05.2009 17:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

New stuff....
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:32:00 PM
...old stuff!! Band opend with Life and Line, and are now starting Harvie! Up next, more old stuff from Kill.

06.05.2009 21:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Show Ur Scarrrrrs
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:54:00 PM
Right now the band are playing BBS to this hyped up Munich crowd. Before that we had Horse and One. Up next, C-C-C-C-C-Cyanide!

Ahhaha they got Cyanide, i scheiss wie es mi gfreit großes Grinsen

06.05.2009 22:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Needlework the way...
Posted: 5/6/2009 10:39:00 PM
Since Cyanide, we heard Sad, Unforgiven, Nightmare, and Day. Right now, Master. Up next... another tune from the Master album...

06.05.2009 22:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Harvester Of Sorrow
The Four Horsemen
One
Broken, Beat And Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Breadfan
Whiplash
Seek and Destroy

06.05.2009 23:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

very very nice show and also the setlist was one of the bests so far...ok, the encores weren't real surprises, although it was great to hear whiplash again großes Grinsen

we got harvie, horse and nightmare....fuckin' great!! großes Grinsen

...and it seemed that james enjoyed himself a lot this evening!!

i'm already excited about stuttgart on saturday!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
07.05.2009 09:13 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.06 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH