Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » GUNS N' ROSES 2010.09.18, Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GUNS N' ROSES 2010.09.18, Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

GUNS N' ROSES 2010.09.18, Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apparently Guns N' Roses gonna play Stadthalle in June this year großes Grinsen
I have just received a newsletter of Event Tickets

01.05.2010 10:57 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean the "axl rose combo" is playing. Zunge raus Well i won't go, cause i already saw them at novarock 4 years ago, and they aren't the best these days, anyway..

01.05.2010 11:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me neither. Chinese democracy sucks and GNR without Slash even more

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 01.05.2010 16:37.

01.05.2010 15:54 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

What's funny is that slash alone also sucks großes Grinsen

01.05.2010 15:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I like his latest album pretty much and I don't really know the first one

01.05.2010 16:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Well he had the "Slashs Snakepit" project like 10 years ago, and before that he had one solo album, I think. And we all know about velvet revolver. I like his new album, different musicans which is really cool.

04.05.2010 10:08 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

geschockt I don´t know if it's true, but GNR cancelled the upcoming tour.

Check the Tweet from Rose's Twitter.com/axlrose, it said: "All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds."

If it's true i'm sad for you boys unglücklich
16.08.2010 12:29 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, cause after all, it's still Axl Augen rollen

16.08.2010 12:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I wouldnt wanna watch them even if there would be a reunion tour.

16.08.2010 18:28 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Me neither

16.08.2010 18:30 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

holy shit, that band became such a fucking joke....

http://www.gigwise.com/news/58179/Guns-N...e-At-Dublin-Gig

Btw. did anyone even go to that vienna gig? I suppose not.

02.09.2010 13:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

The gig in vienna is on September 16th. großes Grinsen I think axl is the biggest joke ever... i personally think the musicans in the band are pretty good, but he sucks more than he sucked ever before!!!

AND ACTUALLY THEY PLAYED ALMOST THE FULL SETLIST

September 1st, 2010 - Dublin, Ireland @ The O2 SOLD OUT

Setlist:

Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Sorry
Live And Let Die
Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme)
This I Love
You Could Be Mine
Sweet Child O' Mine
Dizzy Reed Piano Solo/Street Of Dreams
Better
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
November Rain
Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Pink Panther)
Nightrain

Encore:
Madagascar
Dj Ashba Guitar Solo (Ballad Of Death)
Paradise City

here a footage of Paradise City, Axl was standig the rest of the show in front of the drums and putting no effort into singing großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 02.09.2010 14:56.

02.09.2010 14:46 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Oh i didn't know that, since the thread title says june..

Yeah the musicians are pretty good, but axl is such a fuckin' drama queen and diva

02.09.2010 14:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Forgot the link http://yfrog.com/mzjjmz

02.09.2010 14:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
holy shit, that band became such a fucking joke....

http://www.gigwise.com/news/58179/Guns-N...e-At-Dublin-Gig

Btw. did anyone even go to that vienna gig? I suppose not.

This is absolutely unbearable geschockt

02.09.2010 18:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I was bored and looked abit around on youtube to see how he's actually doinf live these days, and only found absolutely embarassing videos. This guy seriuosly needs to quit, he looks and sounds just horrible...i almost didn't recognize him, he looks like he's been on drugs for a few months:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzxGzKgnWi0

09.09.2010 00:15 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Not for a few months dude, for a few years großes Grinsen

09.09.2010 10:53 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » GUNS N' ROSES 2010.09.18, Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH