Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Alice in Chains » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alice in Chains
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Alice in Chains Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After Metallica.. Alice in Chains and COC are my fave bands.

But this thread is about AIC. Is anybody here who are listening to that absolutly awesome band?

I so miss Layne. *sniff*

His voice and his whole person was just amazing. Fave song is Nutshell. Frikken love it. I got the MTV unplugged DVD a few months ago and it's great. It was the last show from the band (1995), and you could see that Layne was really sick. He weared hand gloves, because he had inject (sp) his drugs in his hands because on the arms.. yeah.. they were inflamed so he had do to it in the hands. It's very sad, you know. He was a great man with a great great voice.

Did you know that Metallica asked AIC to tour with them on the Load Tour? But Layne said no, because of his drug issues. verwirrt Jerry Cantrell but stood sometimes with Metallica on stage at the Load tour.

Yeah, so.. anybody want to say something about AIC? Here you go..

Michi

25.01.2006 15:29 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Alice in Chains

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH