Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » looking for T-Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page looking for T-Shirts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalliaustria metalliaustria is a male

Registration Date: 13.03.2007

looking for T-Shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good morning!

I lost a lot of Metallica-Shirts (long, long story) and I would like to have some back. My most favorite where at the ...justice and black-album-time.

I was looking at ebay and it seems that people went crazy. They want money, that it seems that the shirts are made from gold or so...

If you have some old shirts, longsleeves or sweaters from the ..justice and black-album time, please send me an mail with pictures at

metfan@gmx.at

PLEASE: write also, what you want for the stuff AND the shirts should not look like, that they are new, but no shirts with 1000 holes or something.

Thank you very much

Richard

chapter head von metalliaustria

www.myspace.com/metalliaustria
10.09.2012 08:43 metalliaustria is offline Send an Email to metalliaustria Homepage of metalliaustria Search for Posts by metalliaustria Add metalliaustria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » looking for T-Shirts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH