Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » DORO - Planet Music 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DORO - Planet Music 2006
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

DORO - Planet Music 2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are some pix. Report follow soon:

Setlist:

Haunted Heart
I rule the ruins
You re my family
Always live to win
Thunderspell
Burning the witches
True as steel
Above the ashes
Metal Racer
Strangers Yesterday
Für Immer
Only You
Drum Solo
Burn it up
Fight
All we are
Warrior Soul
Hellbound
Creep into my brain
Heaven i see
My Majesty

Thanx to Mella from Doro Clan for the Setlist
20.04.2006 19:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good photos my friend! I can't wait for your visit in my city, I'll recognize you now großes Grinsen .

20.04.2006 19:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOW!

But.... who is that UGLY guy beside Doro?
großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
21.04.2006 12:56 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Don't talk bullshit mate :-) So, you can wait until christmas for your present *hehehehehe*
Next to Doro I'm really looking terrible traurig
21.04.2006 18:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » DORO - Planet Music 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH