Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Vienna support acts??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vienna support acts???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Vienna support acts??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo leute!!

Is it true that a "minor" band like Heaven & Hell will be opening for MetallicA??? Zunge raus

Well, rumours say also Bullet For My Valentine, but I don't give a fuck about them.

http://boards.metclub.com/index.php?show...5&#entry2841525

C'mon, I need an official confirmation about H&H!!!...
22.03.2007 20:56 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's no longer a rumor my friend, it has been conformed by the organisator of the concert! And the Bands are Heaven & Hell + Bullet for my Valentine, as you said großes Grinsen

22.03.2007 21:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx Diego Bastardo großes Grinsen

Bullet sucks but great to have Tony here in Austria. No I'm feeling young again großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 21:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

heaven and hell sounds interesting...and for me also bullet for my valentine...there're not so bad, guys!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.03.2007 21:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ktulu

Heaven & Hell are a huge band, I've already seen Dio with Black Sabbath. You really know where metal comes from, when you see them live! Really, can't look forward to see them live again.
Also, a jam session with our beloved boyz wouldn't be impossible Augenzwinkern

I wouldn't be disappointed if I don't win (again) a m&g pass when H&H are on stage großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 22:04 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Ktulu
Heaven & Hell are a huge band, I've already seen Dio with Black Sabbath. You really know where metal comes from, when you see them live! Really, can't look forward to see them live again.
Also, a jam session with our beloved boyz wouldn't be impossible Augenzwinkern

I wouldn't be disappointed if I don't win (again) a m&g pass when H&H are on stage großes Grinsen

Hey Diego, you can give your M&G to mee. No problem for me. I have no problem if I miss H&H großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 22:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Hey Diego, you can give your M&G to mee. No problem for me. I have no problem if I miss H&H großes Grinsen

Well....
1. I don't have a m&g (yet...) cool
2. don't you think you've met the band too many times in 365 days??... Zunge raus
3....... NO, I WILL NOT. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 23:21 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Sorry to ask you, but who is Heaven & Hell? I just read that its a project with toni iommy, but i never heard a song of them.

Is it actually black sabbath?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 23.03.2007 08:55.

23.03.2007 08:53 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Dinx
Sorry to ask you, but who is Heaven & Hell? I just read that its a project with toni iommy, but i never heard a song of them.

Is it actually black sabbath?

Look here dude Augenzwinkern .

23.03.2007 18:58 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Ok I thought so already that it is something like this. So its Black Sabbath to me, no matter who sings the songs^^. But are they actually playing all the Black Sabbath songs or do they just preform the songs they recorded with DIO???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 24.03.2007 09:53.

24.03.2007 09:53 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

They "just" perform the Songs with Dio. But i think many of them are great!

24.03.2007 10:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

Dio recorded amazing songs with Sabbath and Heaven & hell, the album, is one of my all time favorite cool
24.03.2007 12:15 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I would love to see heaven & hell in london as well..... hopefully they are playing in wembley as well....

24.03.2007 21:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
I would love to see heaven & hell in london as well..... hopefully they are playing in wembley as well....

I'm not sure but I think that supports for London are: Bullet For My Valentine, Machine Head and Mastodon.

25.03.2007 12:36 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Oh you're jokin? Mastodon is unbelievable, I've seen them last year in Wembley Arena as Tool support.

And the new Machine Head album is awesome....

Good stuff...I'm lookin' forward to July.... großes Grinsen

26.03.2007 14:33 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

This is not confirmed so I don't know if it's true or not Augenzwinkern .

26.03.2007 18:14 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I would rather have Machine Head than BFMV in Austria. traurig

26.03.2007 20:30 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Dinx

I agree with you dude großes Grinsen
26.03.2007 20:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Dinx

yeah, machine head in austria with metallica would be awesome!!

anyway, i will see machine head in june in zurich along with ill nino and type o negative!!

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
26.03.2007 22:55 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Dinx

Can't be more true, Machine Head rocks. BFMV sucks.
27.03.2007 10:26 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Vienna support acts???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH