Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Your Own Band / Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Your Own Band / Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Your Own Band / Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Listen to the link below, "The Hardest Curse" and comment it

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 18.05.2007 12:27.

08.05.2007 22:34 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my band Augenzwinkern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65LyvmzW1aI

cheers

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
08.05.2007 23:06 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've changed the title a little bit since we have all topics in english here...hope it's allright großes Grinsen

09.05.2007 00:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx

Well its ok for me...I still didnt introduce my band (Angels May Cry), because we are still waiting for the mastered demo tape, which will hopefully be done by end of this week.

The song above is just one of my accoustic things, when i get bored and it became longer than i thought.

09.05.2007 08:37 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Well here is something for you! This is the first song of my band Angels May Cry, its still not mastered, but it is intended to be just a small preview.

Some of you may mind the female voice but its just like that großes Grinsen you just have to get used to it. It would be interesting to hear some comments from you.

The hardest curse

18.05.2007 11:31 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I've just listened to "The hardest curse" and I really like it. The female voice is not bad at all. Well done mate großes Grinsen

18.05.2007 11:49 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

RE: Your Own Band / Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

It would be great to read some comments. Bye Dinx

The link is dead unglücklich

18.05.2007 11:54 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Yeah i deleted the song called serenade, because i needed webspace großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 18.05.2007 12:25.

18.05.2007 12:24 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Hi there!!! There is a new song of my band on our myspace-page. It is called " Our Life - A theater", would be great if you could comment it.

www.myspace.com/amcmetal

07.06.2007 19:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Hier ein CD Review über meine Band:
http://www.hardharderheavy.de/demos_angels_may_cry.shtml

09.07.2007 18:41 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Well here is my new band project and we are stationed in GRAZ. Gigs coming in Fall.

www.myspace.com/psychmetal

09.05.2008 16:59 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

my solo project, would be nice to read some lines by you, I was bored today so i recorded the song called "below" guitar and bass are played by myself and drums are written by me, but the drumcomputer did the playing. Its a first unmixed and raw recording, final song version may be longer than that. btw. it sounds better if you listen to the song with a good sound system or good Sound boxes

www.myspace.com/dinxproject

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 21.05.2009 22:45.

21.05.2009 22:43 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Dude, you serious make some really good music. It's very enjoyable to listen to this and your previous stuff. The sound isn't too bad actually on the new song..but i'm looking forward to the final version! großes Grinsen

21.05.2009 22:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I second that, I really like it beer

23.05.2009 10:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Your Own Band / Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH