Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes,

thanx a lot for your longanimity. But now it's time. The package is ready and will be shipped out tomorrow morning. Hope you guyz enjoy the work.

About the DVD: Please don't trade it or share it. It's for Members only!!

Aoubt the Shirt: It kicks ass, so you have to wear it on your next Metallica show. If not, you have to pay some couples of beer großes Grinsen
04.05.2007 21:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

RE: Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey jörg,

thanks very much for the info. can't wait til i get my package. this will be awesome for sure!!!

thanks very much for your and christophfe's work!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
04.05.2007 22:35 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't wait to receive it, really looking forward to it großes Grinsen

05.05.2007 19:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah very cool thing..

awesome Augenzwinkern

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
06.05.2007 17:21 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah...got it today...

i only have one word!! KILLER!!!!

awesome dvd and awesome t-shirt..

great work my friends..i love it..

hope to see you @ tallica or @ summernightsfestival Augenzwinkern

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
08.05.2007 17:38 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

i got it 2day as well... this package def kicks some asses... cool
u did a great job guys, THANKS!

to anyone who hasn't it yet... BUY IT! großes Grinsen

cheers
08.05.2007 18:23 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
Jorgo2222 Jorgo2222 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 01.03.2007
Herkunft: Niederösterreich

Daumen hoch! RE: Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I´m watching the dvd while i´m writing this lines...
Awesome Guys!!!!!
To Jörg + ChristophFe and all the Dudes + Chix who made this possible: YOU GOT MY RESPECT!!!!

Great work!

THX
08.05.2007 20:51 Jorgo2222 is offline Send an Email to Jorgo2222 Search for Posts by Jorgo2222 Add Jorgo2222 to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

hey guys,

i've got my package today too.

great stuff!!! it's a killer dvd and an awesome shirt!!!

metallifreak & christophfe, this was great, great work and you have all my respect!! thanks also to the other tapers!!! you have created a milestone in metallica dvd bootleg shows!!!

and finally it was well worth the time to wait for this masterpiece!!!

so again

THANKS VERY F***IN' MUCH!!! 

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.05.2007 00:07 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I got my package today from Jörg himself großes Grinsen
And i must say the multicam mix is great stuff! As well as the T-Shirt, looks very fine smile

09.05.2007 00:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Thanks a lot guys! I am so happy, that you all like the DVDs!

It was my pleasure to work for you... looking forward to future Productions...

cool cool cool

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
12.05.2007 22:13 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I've received my package yesterday and I would like to thank you guys for the great work you've done. I'm really excited about the DVD, I didn't expect such a good sound quality!
The T-Shirt kicks ass as well! I'm looking forward for future productions from you and can't wait for the gig at Wembley großes Grinsen

Cheers Freude

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 16.05.2007 12:55.

16.05.2007 12:55 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Glad to hear you got it already großes Grinsen
16.05.2007 17:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Website & Forum » Merchandising » Membership Package 2007 Reday To Ship Out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH