Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Song Story - How many song names can you find in this text » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Song Story - How many song names can you find in this text
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Song Story - How many song names can you find in this text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo leute hab gestern abend mal was ausprobiert und ne kurze geschichte geschrieben. Es kommen extrem viele songtitel vor und der sinn der sache ist, diese rauszufinden. Ich habs gestern ner bekannten nach amerika als e-mail geschickt und sie hats extrem lustig gefunden also hab ihr vielleicht auch spaß daran die songs rauszusuchen.

The hellraising holy diver seeks and destroys with the master of puppets while using the parabola to write down the pinball map. after they heard the zero signal they met the space lord, who turned out to be mr. crowley, the man with the 3rd eye. So they started their way to the sanatarium. On their way they saw the stairway to heaven monument, the hotel california and people having prison sex. All of a sudden 4 guys came along their way and they were singing "Wir ernten was wir säen". Holy Diver, The Master of P. and Mr. Crowley had a real Shock. Finally they had passed the cemetary gates and their destination wasnt far away anymore. At the entrance ther was a girl, standing in a short skirt, a real wild child, called Layla. They wanted to enter the building but the door was locked. So they told Layla to push the door with them. "Pushit!" said Master of Puppets. But the door didnt move. So they pushed again and the door opened.

The entrance Hall was also called the Hall of the mountain king. Boombastic! said mr. crowley, while he was looking at the boobs of Layla, but the others didnt recognise it because they were amazed by the size of the hall and not by the size of the boobs. All of a sudden there was a whistle. Our frieds turned around and they saw a group of men, it were the cowboys from hell. It was a trap and Layla was just the wrong person at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was not a girl and not a woman, she got frantic, she was the patient.

"Do you wanna die?" said one of the cowboys from hell and our friends had to say something. But the only one who dared to answer was Layla, "bring it on!" and now they were in the middle of a fight, eye for an eye. And one by one all of them went down. untill master of puppets, mr. crowley, holy diver and layla were the only one left standing. so they moved on... they had to find the cure for layla. "What cure can you get in a sanatarium?" one of the men asked. "Its not a cure as you know it" Layla answerd "its more something for my soul, something that tells me who I am". Suddely she got interuppted by an "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiih Iiiiiiiiiiiiih uuuuuuuh uuuuuh..... billy jean is not my lover" WTF? A snow white guy stood in front of them. His nose was hanging down his face and you could clearly smell the rotten flesh on his body, he was really cold and ugly. He said, "I have been waiting 10.000days for you to come. IIIiih iiiiiih. ssssssssshamona" He was dancing around like a little monkey but none of our characters knew him or has seen something like this before. "Is this your cure" the Master of Puppets asked. Layla looked at him and shook her had. "Well I guess he is one of those skelletons of society who is in his own prison". "So what?"

"My name ist Michael Jafferson", the weird guy said, while doing some "iiiiiiiih iiiiiiih" "sssssssshamona". Our group friends now ignored him completely, because they were looking for something or someone else or somebody, somewhy.

Lets have a Talk and then lets have a Walk, Layla suggested.

end of part I
(c) by Dinko Bakic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 17.06.2008 23:28.

17.06.2008 22:50 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Song Story - How many song names can you find in this text

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH