Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just passed my penal law exam!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just passed my penal law exam!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Just passed my penal law exam!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've just passed my fucking important and difficult penal law exam (Diplomprüfung Strafrecht, mündlich). Only with a 4, but so fucking what!!! It's still a huge success to pass the most difficult (together with civil law) exam (the exercise, the written and the oral exam) of the whole studies at the very first attempt, the +-4 months of studying were worth it!! cool
Roman law is left, then my first Studienabschnitt is done and I can go to Prague as a free student (more or less haha).

See you in Prague (at least some of you haha) and greetz from beautiful and sunny Innsbruck!!!!
10.03.2008 11:32 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big congratulations, my friend!! großes Grinsen

10.03.2008 11:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations my friend! Recently I got many good grades in school Augenzwinkern .

10.03.2008 18:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Congrats to you guys großes Grinsen

10.03.2008 18:51 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Congratulations, my friend!!
but its also fuckin windy in Innsbruck! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
10.03.2008 19:03 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Thread Starter Thread Started by Highwayman

O RLY? großes Grinsen

but the most heavy storms miss Tyrol most of the time and hit poor OÖ, NÖ, St, Sbg, Ktn! Zunge raus

I've recently had to work a few hours with my Freiwillige Feuerwehr (in Sipbachzell, Upper Austria, not in Innsbruck haha) because of Emma, that stupid bitch of a storm (although it did cause a little damage in Tyrol unfortunately)! ;D

Oh, and of course thanks guys and congrats to Martin!
11.03.2008 13:32 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Danke my friends großes Grinsen .

11.03.2008 19:07 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Tomorrow I'll have my fucking annoying and "zache" Ancient Roman Law exam (it's oral), I don't even know what time, they'll announce it today. böse
In the past 2 months I've studied very hard and have given my best, so hopefully I'll be rewarded for this (chances are maybe 50-50, results of oral exams always depend on luck großes Grinsen ) with a grade from 1 to 4, which would be the end of the first part of the studies (which is extremely difficult here in Innsbruck, it's said to be much less difficult in the other 4 Austrian Unis).

So wish me luck guys, I'll need it!!! großes Grinsen

btw, what really annoys me: yesterday I let my hair getting cut (it's not a good idea to show up for an oral exam when your wavey/curly hair is already ~12cm long and extremely "zottelig"), and that stupid barber cut about 5cm instead of the 1-2 cm I "ordered"!! Now my hair is almost "Bundesheerkurz"!! unglücklich

cu in Prague!!!!!!!
29.05.2008 08:17 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Now I know the exact time as well: 8:15 in the early morning, fuck!
29.05.2008 12:11 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

HOLY FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only with a 4 (to all non-Austrians: it's the closest to failing, which is 5 here), but SO FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!
It feels so fucking good, I've already drank my third beer (at 10:30 in the morning hahaha), Metallica and tons of other great bands are waiting for me in Prague, Rock im Park.... And there's a certain football competition where 3 matches are played in my town!!!!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

I'm so glad I get rewarded for the studying like a madman that I did in the past 6-7 months for penal law and roman law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cu in Prague and/or Rock im Park, and you'll hear my mighty IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ss
cream a few times, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@my roommate in Prague (Flo): vü Glick für dei Mündliche und für dei Aufnahmsprüfung, wir segn uns übermorgen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.05.2008 10:53 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Congratulations dude, good to hear it! cool I have my final exam on 15:30, extended English (oral Zunge raus ) - wish me luck großes Grinsen .

30.05.2008 13:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Congratulations Highwayman, see you in Prague. großes Grinsen

I wish you luck großes Grinsen Marmetal. I wish you all the best.
30.05.2008 13:52 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thanks jamiz!

30.05.2008 13:54 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Good luck Martin, only 12 minutes left. großes Grinsen

And thanks for all the congrats!!! großes Grinsen beer
30.05.2008 15:18 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

18/20 from extended English - quite OK I must say.

30.05.2008 21:17 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Congrats Martin, well done großes Grinsen

01.06.2008 12:28 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

...and congrats to Walter as well großes Grinsen

01.06.2008 12:29 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

Thank you bro, quite nice because I haven't learned even one minute. That's my way of doing it großes Grinsen .

01.06.2008 13:34 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Marmetal
18/20 from extended English - quite OK I must say.

great, martin..well done!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
01.06.2008 13:46 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thank you Bernd Freude .

02.06.2008 14:21 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Just passed my penal law exam!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH