Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica At Downloadfestival 2012 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallica At Downloadfestival 2012
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Metallica At Downloadfestival 2012 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lars tells on Zane Line bbc.co.uk/radio1 will headline Download Festival 2012.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
10.11.2011 20:50 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

'The Black Album' in its entirety
10.11.2011 20:55 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Download Festival Ticket Information
November 10, 2011

As you may have noticed in the Metallica.com News section, Metallica will be returning to the Download Festival in Donington, England on June 9, 2012. This will be a special gig that will feature 'The Black Album' performed in its entirety.

MetClub members may purchase tickets two days in advance on Wednesday, November 16 at 9:00 am local time. Go to the Download Festival page in the Tour section just before the tickets go on sale for a private MetClub member only purchase link.
10.11.2011 21:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I'll say what I said somewhere else already: I won't see it anyway so I don't really care Zunge raus .

11.11.2011 15:45 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I'm pretty sure it won't be the only festival show in Europe 2012. So let's stay tuned
11.11.2011 19:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

I'm pretty sure I won't afford any show anyway so like I said: I don't care.

11.11.2011 19:13 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

I think they will also Headline RaR and RiP next year...
12.11.2011 15:51 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

^ Yes, and bunch of other festivals in Europe.

12.11.2011 19:45 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

14.11.2011 19:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica At Downloadfestival 2012

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH