Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » metallica vinyls for sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page metallica vinyls for sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jonzazula

Registration Date: 25.01.2006

metallica vinyls for sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm selling apart of my collection (approx. 50% of my collection is for sale). If you want any boots feel free to email me; samuel.scholz@freenet.de.
I'm only selling boots listed here!!! http://www.metalliguide.com/boots/sale.html

sam
14.02.2011 19:55 jonzazula is offline Send an Email to jonzazula Search for Posts by jonzazula Add jonzazula to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man, you've got an enormous collection! geschockt

15.02.2011 20:02 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jonzazula

Thread Starter Thread Started by jonzazula
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

many thanks. großes Grinsen

took me 23 years to get the boots. but now it's over. traurig

sam
16.02.2011 01:52 jonzazula is offline Send an Email to jonzazula Search for Posts by jonzazula Add jonzazula to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

You're welcome Augenzwinkern . Why do you have to sell your collection? unglücklich

16.02.2011 19:48 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jonzazula

well, I'm getting older & I'm not interested in that stuff anymore.

let me know if you need any copies. großes Grinsen

sam
16.02.2011 19:56 jonzazula is offline Send an Email to jonzazula Search for Posts by jonzazula Add jonzazula to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

sell It to LARS, i bet even he doesnt have such a collection großes Grinsen

16.02.2011 22:10 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
jonzazula

Daumen hoch! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahahahah

talked with him about his collection & collecting last year.
he signed my "speed metal gods" :-)

anyway I'm not in hurry to sell my stuff. and btw; I will keep 50% of my collection. Zunge raus

sam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jonzazula: 16.02.2011 22:19.

16.02.2011 22:18 jonzazula is offline Send an Email to jonzazula Search for Posts by jonzazula Add jonzazula to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » metallica vinyls for sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH