Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Kirk and Santana vol2! ||19.12.05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kirk and Santana vol2! ||19.12.05
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Kirk and Santana vol2! ||19.12.05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guitar legend Carlos Santana revealed during a recent interview with an Australian newspaper that METALLICA axeman Kirk Hammett has recorded a guest appearance on Santana's next CD, which is scheduled to be an instrumental. "It will be called 'Shapeshifter' and it will be out about six months after this one," Santana said, referring to his current album, "All That I Am", which features Hammett on the track "Trinity". "There are no singers. No singers at all. I might get Eddie Kramer to remix it. Maybe he might help me with a couple of songs." Kirk had previously worked with Carlos in 2001 at a live show benefit in San Francisco. Carlos was also invited into METALLICA's studio in 2002 while the band were recording "St. Anger".

source: www.metpage.de
19.12.2005 22:19 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Kirk and Santana vol2! ||19.12.05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH