Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Rock Am Ring to be aired LIVE on MTV Germany June 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rock Am Ring to be aired LIVE on MTV Germany June 3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Rock Am Ring to be aired LIVE on MTV Germany June 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mtv will be live-broadcasting Metallica's performance at the rock am ring festival on saturday June 3. Metallica will most likely go onstage around 10 PM local time from what I've heard, but stay tuned around 8:30 to be sure of not missing a single Tune.

Info Link
19.05.2006 12:49 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's good! I've heard also that some Italian TV will broadcast "Heineken Jammin Festival" with Metallica, WDR and MTV (?) "Rock Im Park" and the official Download Festival site wrote that Metallica show will be broadcasted live by Internet Download Festival Radio. Good!

19.05.2006 13:28 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can any1 record the show?

20.05.2006 11:30 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Elloy
can any1 record the show?

Maybe I'll record it on VHS großes Grinsen .

20.05.2006 13:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

i just saw its a saturday - so it should be no prob 4 me to watch it fröhlich

and btw i could ask my father to record it on dvd, if any1 is interested smile

21.05.2006 17:15 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Elloy
i just saw its a saturday - so it should be no prob 4 me to watch it fröhlich

and btw i could ask my father to record it on dvd, if any1 is interested smile

Yes, many people are interested großes Grinsen .

21.05.2006 19:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tomi

Registration Date: 10.05.2006
Herkunft: Zürich, Switzerland

Check here for airing times: http://www.mtv.de/rockamring2006/tv.php

23.05.2006 09:34 Tomi is offline Send an Email to Tomi Homepage of Tomi Search for Posts by Tomi Add Tomi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Rock Am Ring to be aired LIVE on MTV Germany June 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH