Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » King Diamond / Mercyful Fate » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King Diamond / Mercyful Fate
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

King Diamond / Mercyful Fate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

großes Grinsen Here we have one of the bands who inspired our heroes Metallica, to making Metalmusic

I love King Diamonds Voice, it´s unique in this kind of music, til now I´ve 2 albums,
Abigail 2 and the Puppet Master
of Mercyful Fate nothing
but I will have some soon

my favorite songs are now Christmas and The Storm

Do you like King or Fate?smile
are some bootlegcollectors here too?

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
25.08.2005 21:59 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know them do you kniw a site where I can load some files for free ? It should be legal Augenzwinkern
26.08.2005 11:06 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mickey87
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here we have the official website Freude
King Diamond/Mercyful Fate

I don´t know where you could get tracks for free, but a good song is covered by Metallica on Garage Inc. (CD1 Mercyful Fate)

fröhlich

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
26.08.2005 13:58 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » King Diamond / Mercyful Fate

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH