Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica: The Videos 1989-2004 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallica: The Videos 1989-2004
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Metallica: The Videos 1989-2004 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We've been getting requests for many years to release all the promotional videos on DVD and it's finally happening! In addition to every video we've ever made, for the first time ever the "2 of One," release (which up until now has only been available on VHS) will be available on DVD. Also included is "Mama Said," which never aired in North America, maybe not even anywhere in the world, and a few little extras such as "The Unforgiven" theatrical version and the "Some Kind Of Monster" film trailer. Plus, all the audio has been re-mixed in 5.1 surround sound.

Look for the DVD at your favorite music store on December 4 in most of the world, December 5 in North America. Keep an eye on the MetStore for more details on how you can pre-order your copy...coming soon!

Here is the track listing:
One 7:41
Enter Sandman 5:28
The Unforgiven 6:21
Nothing Else Matters 6:24
Wherever I May Roam 6:05
Sad But True 5:26
Until It Sleeps 4:32
Hero Of The Day 4:30
Mama Said 4:51
King Nothing 5:26
The Memory Remains 4:37
The Unforgiven II 6:33
Fuel 4:35
Turn The Page 5:49
Whiskey In The Jar 4:43
No Leaf Clover 5:33
I Disappear 4:28
St. Anger 5:50
Frantic 4:55
The Unnamed Feeling 5:29
Some Kind Of Monster 4:28

Bonus
2 Of One - Introduction 5:43
One (Jammin' Version) 5:05
The Unforgiven (Theatrical Version) 11:29
Metallica: Some Kind Of Monster Film Trailer 2:27
14.10.2006 09:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it's great. Finally, I'll be able to watch the promo videos on DVD. But on the other side, what if Metallica will record some clip for the new album? Hmm, I think they should release something like that after end of their amazing career. Maybe in 2025 großes Grinsen . IMO it's too early for this.

14.10.2006 12:42 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with you. All people have those vidz. Maybe they should release an rehearsal of the new album recording
14.10.2006 13:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

That's right. I would prefer also a DVD from "Madly In Anger" or "Escape" tour rather than the videos. And I thought of better bonuses like "Making Of" for example "I Disappear" or "Enter Sandman". I'm a little bit disappointed but I'll buy it anyway.

15.10.2006 11:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Well, in my opinion it's quite clear that this dvd will only be a promotional item, thus something official to fill in this 2006.
Not a case, it will be released around Xmas (=great chances to be a big selling dvd).
And what if they will sooner or later release a new video from the next record? Oh well, an opportunity to release "The videos 2007 - xxxx"....

But I'll buy it anyway, because as long time die-hard fan, I've hungered for so many years for this product. Augenzwinkern
17.10.2006 22:39 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Of course you are right too. And maybe, who guess, when the new album is coming out next year, hopefully, why not releasing a digipack as St. Anger with a rehearsal DVD großes Grinsen

And as a die-hard-collector I will buy it for sure too. Hehehehehe
18.10.2006 06:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

As a die-hard-fan I will buy it also großes Grinsen . It's gonna to be great DVD.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 18.10.2006 10:25.

18.10.2006 10:25 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

i will buy it for sure!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
18.10.2006 12:33 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica: The Videos 1989-2004

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH