Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey my friends,

i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:

enjoy it!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.06.2008 18:14 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: 2008-06-07 Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're great Bernd, thank you man Zunge raus

09.06.2008 22:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jpospa
unregistered
RE: 2008-06-07 Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good work, i think. But where are the links ?
Thank you
10.06.2008 09:28
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by norbinho19

quote:
Original von jpospa
Good work, i think. But where are the links ?
Thank you

hey man,

don't get this wrong, but what are you doing here on our board???? you post stupid or meaning less replies to topics with just 1-2 words...even not related to the topic!!!

please post something interesting and related to the topic and don't spam our board with such messages!!!

@ rock am ring
this one ist not for download. if you would have read, what i was writing in my thread you would have understood it!!!!!!!!!

this just shows that you don't read the posted messages here!!!! hit

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 09:56 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
jpospa
unregistered

Don´t worry for me ! I read your message. You wrote "i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:"
It was only information about our record ? If yes, then is uninterested information without links for other members od this board. Interested it wil be, if you will boast of youre record and if you got there links for download. It will be wery interrested message.
Thank you
PS: no only i posted 1-2 words reply ...
10.06.2008 10:35
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von jpospa
Don´t worry for me ! I read your message. You wrote "i recorded the show from saturday from TV via digital satellite receiver and i will add this one to our DTOA-Vine. this version will have 2 DVDs. here are some screens:"
It was only information about our record ? If yes, then is uninterested information without links for other members od this board. Interested it wil be, if you will boast of youre record and if you got there links for download. It will be wery interrested message.
Thank you
PS: no only i posted 1-2 words reply ...

hey man,

stop talking shit here...i see that you didn't understand my message.

this show is not for download. i explained how our members can get it...now, i'm getting upset with you..stop posting that meaningless and useless messages!!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 10:47 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
freedom

Registration Date: 15.08.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't wait to receive the DVD's from the vine, hope you start soon
10.06.2008 10:59 freedom is offline Send an Email to freedom Search for Posts by freedom Add freedom to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von freedom
Can't wait to receive the DVD's from the vine, hope you start soon

we will start on june 16 and i will send the dvds first to jörg!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 11:00 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
jpospa
unregistered

I think, you are very angry man ! Way do you upset with me ? I dont wrote some badly things. You are angry to all new members of this board ? It is very bad outlook on. What you wrote, that outrage me ! Whay do you vicious man ? I only looked video from MTV and i was hope, than found info here. But you sended some thunders and flashes to me ! Why ? I don´t wrote no-one bad word or thing to you.
10.06.2008 11:03
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

You wrote shit massages and spammed the whole time not ONE post of you did contain anything intelligent yet! write something with sense, or don't write anything and leave us alone with your bullshit!

10.06.2008 11:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jpospa
unregistered
verrückt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is full of stupid idiots !!!!! More stupids are moderators with horse IQ !!!
Put your stupid records and angry messages into your hairy wide asses you matherfucker idiots !
10.06.2008 11:14
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von jpospa
I think, you are very angry man ! Way do you upset with me ? I dont wrote some badly things. You are angry to all new members of this board ? It is very bad outlook on. What you wrote, that outrage me ! Whay do you vicious man ? I only looked video from MTV and i was hope, than found info here. But you sended some thunders and flashes to me ! Why ? I don´t wrote no-one bad word or thing to you.

first, i answered one of your posts and i told you gently not to spam our board here with meaningless posts, but you didn't repect that.

i'm not unfriendly to new members. please respect the rules here and we will welcome you warmly.

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 11:14 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

i won't communicate anymore with this guy. i already sent an sms to jörg, he told felix to ban him.

10.06.2008 11:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
i won't communicate anymore with this guy. i already sent an sms to jörg, he told felix to ban him.

yes, you are right, andi..we shouldn't talk anymore to him he doesn't get it...any way i think he was just here and posting those stupid messages to be able to sign in for the vine and get a copy of the rock am ring show.

he meantioned it in one of his answers to me!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 13:39 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

the problem is solved, sniffer (felix) has banned him...

10.06.2008 16:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
the problem is solved, sniffer (felix) has banned him...

thanks, andi!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
10.06.2008 20:29 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Franticarlos Franticarlos is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 29.01.2007

thans man, very nice

17.06.2008 19:06 Franticarlos is offline Send an Email to Franticarlos Homepage of Franticarlos Search for Posts by Franticarlos Add Franticarlos to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Franticarlos
bagpiper bagpiper is a male
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09.09.2005

RE: 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright, man. You are great. thnx
18.06.2008 16:04 bagpiper is offline Send an Email to bagpiper Search for Posts by bagpiper Add bagpiper to your Buddy List

Can't wait to get the package! großes Grinsen

18.06.2008 16:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallicafreak

Registration Date: 29.01.2007

RE: 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awesome
23.06.2008 14:44 Metallicafreak is offline Search for Posts by Metallicafreak Add Metallicafreak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 2008.06.07 - Rock am Ring, Germany (Video from TV broadcast)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH