Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » James Hetfield about "Death Magnetic" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James Hetfield about "Death Magnetic"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

James Hetfield about "Death Magnetic" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Video Link
24.07.2008 21:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks very much for the cool link, jörg großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 21:40 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're welcome Bernd. Btw, do you know how to download this clip???
24.07.2008 21:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thanks for the interview, but the girl that is moderating seems a bit strange großes Grinsen

24.07.2008 21:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
You're welcome Bernd. Btw, do you know how to download this clip???

i have already downloaded it, jörg..will upload it for you now and then post the link here!!großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 22:31 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Hi Bernd! Thanks - but you don't have to.

I have downloaded, cut and converted it already to mpeg2 - i am uploading it at the moment.

cheeerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
24.07.2008 22:49 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
Hi Bernd! Thanks - but you don't have to.

I have downloaded, cut and converted it already to mpeg2 - i am uploading it at the moment.

cheeerz

great news, chris...then i break up my upload...thanks for your work!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
24.07.2008 22:56 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Here we go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RS4CCZCM

greetings

www.christophfe.at.tf
24.07.2008 23:19 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot Chris großes Grinsen
24.07.2008 23:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thanks chris! What do you think about making a whole DVD with all the M:M vids and as bonus some of these tour interviews? There would be enough stuff for it großes Grinsen

24.07.2008 23:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

this would be awesome - but unfortunately i don't know how to download the M:M Videos?!

Youtube, Myvideo and such videos I know how to download, but the M:M does not work for me - maybe Bernd knows how to do it

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 24.07.2008 23:46.

24.07.2008 23:46 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
this would be awesome - but unfortunately i don't know how to download the M:M Videos?!

Youtube, Myvideo and such videos I know how to download, but the M:M does not work for me - maybe Bernd knows how to do it

cheerz

thanks a lot for the video, chris!! großes Grinsen

unfortunately, i don't know how to download the M:M videos unglücklich ...i already asked this some weeks ago at JITF, but never got an answer!!

would be really great to have all those cool videos from M:M!! großes Grinsen

i was only able to download one single video from M:M with WM Recorder, but after this it never worked again....maybe someone if you is more lucky to find a working possibility to download those videos!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
25.07.2008 01:21 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Bernd, I have all the M:M Videos, in FLV and MPEG2. I will forward them to you. They are simply easy to download. Just try Replay Media Catcher
25.07.2008 08:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Bernd, I have all the M:M Videos, in FLV and MPEG2. I will forward them to you. They are simply easy to download. Just try Replay Media Catcher

thanks very much, jörg..i will try it!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
25.07.2008 09:57 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks for interview and download link guys smile .

26.07.2008 18:01 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
Here we go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RS4CCZCM

greetings

Thanks Chris großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 11:42 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » James Hetfield about "Death Magnetic"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH