Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Purchase TMC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Purchase TMC
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Purchase TMC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys,

if someone plans to order some shit from the club, please let me know. I wanna order a longsleeve there, but custom fees and shipping is too high for only one item

27.12.2010 20:32 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn, I was ordering some stuff there last week. They have already shipped it out. traurig
27.12.2010 21:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There will be a next time, never mind

31.12.2010 09:51 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

hey!

i would like to order the 2011 calendar. it would be awesome if i could join your order, bernd...

31.12.2010 12:52 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List

All right, do you mind if we are going to wait for someone else placing an order? Then we can share the cost by three people for tax and delivery

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 03.01.2011 18:07.

03.01.2011 18:04 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

That's fine with me. I'm not in a hurry concerning the calendar. Just let me know when we're complete. smile
Thanks again! smile

03.01.2011 19:29 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List

Ok dudes, please let us know about your orders, so we can share the cost then...

04.01.2011 07:21 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Purchase TMC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH