Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 30 Year Anniversary Shows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 30 Year Anniversary Shows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

30 Year Anniversary Shows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

San Francisco, CA
The Fillmore
30th Anniversary Show for MetClub Members Only

Setlist:
01. The Call of Ktulu
02. No Remorse (Full Version)
03. The Shortest Straw
04. Leper Messiah
05. The Day That Never Comes
06. Carpe Diem Baby
07. Hate Train
08. Please Don't Judas Me
09. Wherever I May Roam (w/ MetClubber John Dent)
10. Sad But True (w/ John Marshall)
11. No Leaf Clover (w/ Apocalyptica)
12. One (w/ Apocalyptica)
13. Harvester of Sorrow (w/ Jason Newsted)
14. Damage, Inc. (w/ Jason Newsted)
15. Motorcycle Man (w/ Bif Byford)
16. The Prince (w/ Sean Harris & Brian Tatler)
17. It's Electric (w/ Sean Harris & Brian Tatler)
18. Helpless (w/ Sean Harris & Brian Tatler)
19. Am I Evil? (w/ Sean Harris & Brian Tatler)
20. Seek & Destroy (w/ Jason Newsted, John Marshall, Sean Harris, Brian Tatler, Bif Byford, Apocalyptica, and the Soul Rebels Brass Band)
06.12.2011 14:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a bad setlist, we'll see what other three shows bring (for sure Motörhead tribute with Lemmy and Black Sabbath tribute with Ozzy).

06.12.2011 14:52 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fillmore Week is Here!
December 5, 2011

Transformation of the Fillmore is underway. There are many people here working hard to give the Fillmore a Metallica facelift. Lots of cool things planned for today and the week. Stay tuned for further updates throughout the day.

Doors Are Open!
December 5, 2011

Doors have opened and the die-hard's are piling into The Fillmore and are being greeted to a slew of historical photos and video testimonials from the band's peers. For those who haven't ran straight to the rail, fans are finding an awesome museum upstairs with a TON of memorabilia on display. Can anyone say EET FUK?!?!

Soul Rebels
December 5, 2011

The Soul Rebel Brass Band has hit the stage at Metallica's 30th Anniversary celebration!

Jim Bueuer, Game Show Host
December 5, 2011

Jim Breuer, tonight's MC, is kickin' off Crash Course Trivia!

More Fun & Games
December 5, 2011

Jim Breuer is in fine form... we've seen a Trivia Game, a Name That Riff, and now we have some fans telling the crowd how they met their true love because of Metallica. Up next is a roast of Hetfield's haircuts...

APOCALYPTICA!
December 5, 2011

Metallica just introduced another band celebrating an anniversary... on stage now, celebrating their 15th Year Anniversary is Apocalyptica performing a searing rendition of Bellz on cellos.

"So Close, No Matter How Far..."
December 5, 2011

Apocalyptica is performing a haunting rendition of "Nothing Else Matters" with the crowd piping in some LOUD vocals!

"We Miss Him Dearly"
December 5, 2011

James is on stage introducing Ray Burton for a tribute to Cliff.

The Band Has Hit the Stage
December 5, 2011

The band casually strolled onto the stage with no intro tape and kicked off the gig with Ktulu...

WAR WITHOUT END!
December 5, 2011

After Ktulu, the band ripped into No Remorse... and for the first time in about 25 years, they played the full version! Straw is up next...

Born to Push You Around...
December 5, 2011

After Straw, the band pulled Leper Messiah out of the hat. Day is being performed now... up next is a song I've never seen on a setlist before!

COME SQUEEZE AND SUCK THE DAY!
December 5, 2011

For the first time ever, CARPE DIEM BABY!

HATE TRAIN!
December 5, 2011

Speaking of songs never played before, how about songs never heard before! Leftover from Death Magnetic, here's HATE TRAIN!

The Acoustic Guitars Have Come Out
December 6, 2011

The boys are revisiting their last Bridge School performance by performing an acoustic cover of Nazareth's Please Don't Judas Me... up next is Roam.

John Marshall
December 6, 2011

After Please Don't Judas Me, the boys brought up a MetClubber named John Dent to play guitar on Wherever I May Roam. They've now brought out John Marshall who, as you should know, has filled in for James on many occassions.

Apocalyptica Returns
December 6, 2011

Apocalyptica has returned to the stage... while the band set up their gear to play with Metallica, Robert did an impromptu jam on (Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth. Everyone, including Apocalyptica, are now playing No Leaf Clover.

Nothing is Real But Pain Now
December 6, 2011

A very unique performance of One is going down... Apocalyptica is playing the song while James sings. Lars, Robert, and Kirk joined in during the "Darkness" bit.

The Next Guest...
December 6, 2011

... a familar face just hit the stage. Hint: He played with Metallica for 14 years.

LANGUAGE OF THE MAD!
December 6, 2011

Jason has joined the boys on stage for Harvester... Damage (w/ Jason) is up next...

Motorcycle Man
December 6, 2011

Bif Byford from Saxon has hit the stage for a raging cover of Motorcycle Man... up next? You'll just have to wait and see...

IT'S ELECTRIC
December 6, 2011

The live debut of It's Electric is going down with Sean & Brian... two more Diamond Head songs to go!

Cannot Squeeze the Life From Me!
December 6, 2011

For the first time since 1990, the boys played the full version of Helpless with a little help from Sean & Brian. Evil is up next.

The Stage is Full!
December 6, 2011

After the Diamond Head set wrapped up with the full version of Am I Evil?, the boys brought EVERYONE out on stage to close the show with Seek. Who's everyone? Jason Newsted, John Marshall, Sean Harris, Brian Tatler, Bif Byford, Apocalyptica, and the Soul Rebels Brass Band! It was an amazing night... and this was just Night #1!!!

Pics to come up
06.12.2011 14:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Not a bad setlist, we'll see what other three shows bring (for sure Motörhead tribute with Lemmy and Black Sabbath tribute with Ozzy).

The setlist is freaking awesome dude Zunge raus As are the guest appearances, especially Jason. The biggest surprise though for me is carpe diem baby, even bigger than the unrealesed DM song.

Jörg, are you attending those shows?

06.12.2011 16:43 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

No Andi, didn't win. But honestly, first I was totally pissed off about it, but now it might be better, since I have no time and other priorities. But we have an member there. Nicolè is banging her head for us.
06.12.2011 17:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
quote:
Original von Marmetal

The setlist is freaking awesome dude Zunge raus As are the guest appearances, especially Jason. The biggest surprise though for me is carpe diem baby, even bigger than the unrealesed DM song.

Pretty nice one Augenzwinkern . For me also Carpe Diem is a bigger surprise than already overrated Hate Train. What I think is that on the other shows they will play another three outtakes and we will have a digital EP with four unreleased Death Magnetic songs (there's already a title Beyond Magnetic) smile . That would make sense.

06.12.2011 18:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Check out the RollingStone.com review
06.12.2011 22:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Pics from Leglessmoof

06.12.2011 22:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Totally awesome setlist, it really had everything... and the new song is just simply badass!

07.12.2011 00:16 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

San Francisco, CA
The Fillmore

Setlist:
01. To Live Is to Die
02. Enter Sandman
03. Holier Than Thou
04. Disposable Heroes
05. Bleeding Me
06. Wasting My Hate
07. My Apocalypse
08. Just a Bullet Away
09. Breadfan (w/ MetClubber Andrew Dowis)
10. The Memory Remains (w/ Marianne Faithfull)
11. Killing Time (w/ Ray Haller)
12. Turn the Page (w/ Kid Rock)
13. The Four Horsemen (Full Version) (w/ John Bush)
14. Iced Honey (w/ Lou Reed)
15. The View (w/ Lou Reed)
16. White Light/White Heat (w/ Lou Reed)
17. Creeping Death (w/ Jason Newsted)
18. Battery (w/ Jason Newsted)
19. Mercyful Fate (w/ King Diamond, Hank Shermann, Michael Denner, and Timi Hansen)
20. Seek & Destroy (w/ Jason Newsted, Scott Ian, Ray Haller, John Bush, Joey Vera, Gonzo Sandoval, and the Soul Rebels Brass Band)
08.12.2011 14:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

...and so it begins!
December 7, 2011

The Soul Rebels Brass band are in the middle of the crowd performing a rousing horn rendition of "Creeping Death." Lots more fun is planned for the night... stay tuned.

Game Shows Down...
December 7, 2011

Jim Breuer just finished up his two game shows... Crash Course Trivia and Name That Riff. Right now, the crowd is watching a load of testimonials from old friends and fans (Uli Jon Roth is playing right now). Up next, some friends from the old days......

A Lesson Well Learned
December 7, 2011

James & Lars just introduced their old pals in Armored Saint to open the show... they're currently ripping out March of the Saint.

Madhouse!
December 7, 2011

Armored Saint just killed it with a seven song opening set. They closed with Madhouse and now the crowd is viewing more testimonials... Flea is on the screen right now.

Scott and Kirk Salute Cliff
December 7, 2011

Kirk & Scott Ian are on stage telling stories about the band's fallen brother, Cliff Burton.

Soundcheck
December 7, 2011

The techs are setting up the gear and the crowd is getting ready... what song do you think is going to open the show tonight? Will they play Ktulu again or open with something else? Stick around and find out...

The Set Has Kicked Off With...
December 7, 2011

...the live debut of To Live is to Die!!!

Arms Are in the Air...
December 7, 2011

How do you follow up the debut of To Live is to Die? With Enter Sandman!

"Now That That's Out of the Way"
December 7, 2011

After Sandman, James said "Now that that's out of the way..." before the band kicked into Holier Than Thou. Disposable is up next.

I'm Digging My Way...
December 7, 2011

Tonight's "ballad" goes by the name of... Bleeding Me.

Ain't Gonna Waste My Hate...
December 7, 2011

After Bleed, the boys dusted off Wasting My Hate. Up next is something fast from Death Magnetic...

"Our Reflections All Look the Same..."
December 7, 2011

"...in the shine of the midnight revolver!"
After Wasting My Hate was My Apocalypse... and now it's the debut of a non-Death Magnetic track entitled Just a Bullet Away!

Marianne!
December 7, 2011

After Just a Bullet Away, Metallica pulled a MetClubber from the crowd named Andrew Dowis to play Breadfan. Now, the crowd is being treated to a special performance of Memory with Marianne Faithful!

Killing Time!
December 7, 2011

Ray Haller from Sweet Savage is giving a ripping performance of Killing Time! Up next? The Son of Detroit on Turn the Page.

John Bush!
December 8, 2011

They just finished up Turn the Page with Kid Rock. Now, after nearly 30 years, John Bush finally decided to sing for Metallica! They're ripping through the full version of The Four Horsemen!

From New York...
December 8, 2011

A friend from New York has joined us... take a guess! Now playing: Iced Honey. The View is up next.

White Light...
December 8, 2011

After Iced Honey & The View, Lou & the boys are playing White Light/White Heat. An old brother will be joining us shortly...

DIE! DIE! DIE!
December 8, 2011

Jason & the boys are tearing through Creeping Death... Battery (w/ Jason) is up next.

12 Minutes of Satan!
December 8, 2011

Hank Shermann, Michael Denner, Timi Hansen and King Diamond are on stage with Metallica for the Mercyful Fate medley! 12 MINUTES OF SATAN!!!

SEEK! AND! DESTROOOOOY!
December 8, 2011

Ray Haller, Scott Ian, Jason Newsted, the Soul Rebels, John Bush, Joey Vera, and Gonzo Sandoval from Armored Saint among others are up on stage for the Seek finale!
08.12.2011 14:46 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Better, oh better setlist than on the first night! Not only To Live Is To Die, but also Kid Rock, Lou Reed (finally), John Bush (fuck yeah!) and Mercyful Fate, wow. And Creep with Jason on vocals was a fuckin' highlight, Jason rules!

08.12.2011 15:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

San Francisco, CA
The Fillmore

01. Suicide & Redemption
02. Master of Puppets
03. ...And Justice for All
04. Of Wolf & Man
05. Fade to Black
06. The Thing That Should Not Be
07. I Disappear
08. The Outlaw Torn
09. Hell and Back
10. Blitzkrieg (w/ MetClubber Joseph Guariglia)
11. For Whom the Bell Tolls (w/ Jerry Cantrell)
12. Nothing Else Matters (w/ Jerry Cantrell)
13. So What (w/ Animal)
14. Tuesday's Gone (w/ Gary Rossington, Pepper Keenan, Jerry Cantrell, and Jim Martin)
15. Fuel (w/ Jason Newsted)
16. Fight Fire With Fire (w/ Jason Newsted)
17. Die, Die My Darling (w/ Glenn Danzig)
18. Last Caress (w/ Glenn Danzig)
19. Green Hell (w/ Glenn Danzig)
20. Rapid Fire (w/ Rob Halford)
21. Seek & Destroy (w/ Jason Newsted, Jerry Cantrell, Pepper Keenan, Jim Martin, Glenn Danzig, Animal, Laaz Rockit, and the Soul Rebels Brass Band)

10.12.2011 10:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx for the update Andi großes Grinsen
10.12.2011 11:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Metallica Introduces...
December 9, 2011

Tonight's support act is Lääz Rockit!

Fillmore #3 Rehearsals
December 9, 2011

The band is rehearsing another batch of songs for tonight's 30th Anniversary celebration at the Fillmore. Also, a few more items have been added to the museum upstairs including a very special relic that has not been seen since 1986.

The Floor is Filling Up
December 9, 2011

Doors are open and the floor is slowly filling up as people go around checking out the merch and heading upstairs to look at Cliff's 1986 Aria bass in the museum. Another night of fun is ahead of us!

Night #3 Begins!
December 9, 2011

The Soul Rebels Brass Band has hit the stage with Sandman! The night is officially underway...

James & Fatso Honor Cliff
December 9, 2011

James & Jim "Fatso" Martin are on stage honoring Cliff...

Almost Show Time...
December 9, 2011

The band will be hitting the stage shortly... what song is going to open the night tonight?

Suicide & Redemption kicks off the gig!
December 9, 2011

Night #3 has begun with Suicide & Redemption!

Halls of Justice...
December 9, 2011

After Suicide & Redemption came Puppets... now the band is rockin' The Fillmore with ...And Justice for All.

The Wolf is Loose...
December 9, 2011

Metallica has just unleashed Of Wolf & Man on tonight's crowd at the Fillmore... up next Fade!

Scary Stuff...
December 9, 2011

The Thing That Should Not Be is CRUSHING The Fillmore. I Disappear is up next...

And Now I Wait My Whole Lifetime...
December 9, 2011

The Outlaw Torn has begun!

When the sun goes Hellbound...
December 9, 2011

Another song that didn't quite make the cut for Death Magnetic... HELL AND BACK!

Metallica in Chains!
December 10, 2011

After the debut of Hell and Back, 'Tallica brought up another lucky MetClubber named Joseph Guariglia for a performance of Blitzkrieg. Now, Jerry Cantrell is on stage for For Whom the Bell Tolls!

I've Been Here... and I've Been There...
December 10, 2011

After Bellz, Jerry provided some great harmony vocals on Nothing Else Matters. Animal from the Anti-Nowhere League is on stage now for So What!

Jason' Back!
December 10, 2011

Jason's back on stage! Fuel's on now and Fight is comin'!

The Misfits!
December 10, 2011

Danzig is now on stage performing a trio of Misfits songs!

Pounding the World Like a Battering Ram...
December 10, 2011

Danzig just tore through Die Die My Darling, Last Caress and Green Hell... Rob Halford is on stage now for Rapid Fire!

Scanning the Scene...
December 10, 2011

A huge crowd is on stage now for Seek & Destroy including Jerry Cantrell, Pepper Keenan, Jason Newsted, Jim Marin, Glenn Danzig, Animal, the Soul Rebels, and Laaz Rockit.

Tuesday's Gone....
December 10, 2011

Gary Rossington, Jerry Cantrell, Jim Martin and Pepper Keenan have joined the band for Tuesday's Gone...
10.12.2011 11:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Another great setlist. Seeing Tuesday's Gone in there is just incredible smile . Also awesome guests, looking forward to see what tomorrow (for us Europeans) brings Augenzwinkern .

10.12.2011 14:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

San Francisco, CA
The Fillmore

01. Orion
02. Through the Never
03. Ride the Lightning
04. The God That Failed
05. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
06. Rebel of Babylon
07. Blackened (w/ MetClubbers Dennis & Annette Diaz)
08. Dirty Window (w/ Bob Rock)
09. Frantic (w/ Bob Rock)
10. Sabbra Cadabra (w/ Geezer Butler)
11. Iron Man (w/ Ozzy Osbourne & Geezer Butler)
12. Paranoid (w/ Ozzy Osbourne & Geezer Butler)
13. King Nothing (w/ Jason Newsted)
14. Whiplash (w/ Jason Newsted)
15. Motorbreath (w/ Hugh Tanner)
16. Phantom Lord (w/ Dave Mustaine)
17. Jump in the Fire (w/ Dave Mustaine)
18. Metal Militia (w/ Dave Mustaine)
19. Hit the Lights (w/ Lloyd Grant, Dave Mustaine, & Ron McGovney)
20. Seek & Destroy (w/ Jason Newsted, Dave Mustaine, Lloyd Grant, Ron McGovney, Hugh Tanner, Mark Osegueda, and the Soul Rebels)

11.12.2011 10:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Holy shit, these four shows were so spectacular that I'm just totally speechless geschockt . It's great they invited Bob Rock to play some St. Anger songs, also Jason on Whiplash, Ozzy, Dave and even the most memorable version of Hit The Lights ever with Ron and Lloyd. Who else does that? Fuck, Metallica never fails. I hope there will be an official DVD with all the shows because every performance of every song was a history.

11.12.2011 17:13 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Fillmore #4 Rehearsals
December 10, 2011

The boys are rehearsing a final batch of songs for the last 30th Anniversary Celebration at The Fillmore. It's been a load of fun here this week... what do you think the final night will bring?

Death Angel On Stage
December 10, 2011

Death Angel is on stage ripping through Voracious Souls... lots of fun coming up tonight for the final show!

Tonight's Cliff Burton Moment...
December 10, 2011

Robert, Mike Bordin, and Steffan Chirazi are on stage honoring Cliff right now... Metallica will be on stage soon.

The Final Night Has Begun!
December 10, 2011

Orion has kicked off tonight's show!

I See Faith in Your Eyes...
December 10, 2011

After Orion came Through the Never, Ride the Lightning, and now The God That Failed. Up next is Sanitarium

REBEL OF BABYLON!
December 10, 2011

After Sanitarium came the final track that didn't quite make the cut for Death Magnetic... REBEL OF BABYLON!

Bob Rock!
December 10, 2011

Bob Rock is on stage for a pair of St. Anger songs! Dirty Window is up and Frantic is next...

Geezer!
December 10, 2011

Geezer Butler is now on stage playing Sabbra Cadabra!

OZZY!!!
December 10, 2011

Ozzy is on stage now for Iron Man & Paranoid!!!

SO COME ON!
December 11, 2011

The first song Dave brought to James and Lars is being played now with him... JUMP IN THE FIRE!

METAL MILITIA!!!
December 11, 2011

Dave just kicked off Metal Militia! Oh, and to note... Mustaine has played all the solos on Phantom, Jump, and Militia! I also spy So What! Editor Steffan Chirazi moshing in the pit!!!

HIT THE LIGHTS!
December 11, 2011

Ron McGovney and Lloyd Grant have joined James, Lars, Kirk, Robert and Dave on stage for Hit the Lights! Lloyd is killin' the solos!

THANK YOU METCLUB!!!
December 11, 2011

James just finished thanking the best fans in the world for making this whole week of shows possible! The boys are joined by Dave, Ron, Lloyd, Hugh, Jason, Mark Osegueda, and the Soul Rebels for Seek! And with that, this week of celebrations have come to a close! Thank you so much for following along... look for recordings of the shows in the coming days at LiveMetallica.com

Newsted Returns!
December 11, 2011

Geezer & Ozzy just killed it... Jason's back again for King Nothing and Whiplash!

ACTING LIKE A MANIAC!
December 11, 2011
...oh, and to note... Jason is barking out all of Whiplash!

[B]A Blast From the Past!
December 11, 2011

James' old pal Hugh Tanner, who was in Phantom Lord with him during high school, is on stage now playing Motorbreath. He's also the guy who introduced Lars and James to each other!

Mustaine!!!
December 11, 2011

Dave Mustaine is on stage now blazing through Phantom Lord!
11.12.2011 21:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

12.12.2011 12:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 30 Year Anniversary Shows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH