Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Megadeth » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megadeth
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Megadeth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like Dave and his guys ! I think they make good music !
I esp. like the albums Youthanasia, and capitol punushment (best of CD)
What do you think of them ?
26.08.2005 11:08 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
foolish

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to confess I like them a lot.
They get a lot of shit thrown at them these days but they still stay strong. I suppose you have to admire someone whose been through all the stuff Dave has been thorugh in his life.

Si

PS have you visited fourhorsemen site? there are megadeth boots there i think....also maiden666.com, although a Maiden site, has had some cool Megadeth boots recently...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foolish: 26.08.2005 23:55.

26.08.2005 23:54 foolish is offline Send an Email to foolish Search for Posts by foolish Add foolish to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by metallicaman
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh thanks dude for the informaion !
27.08.2005 10:52 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

I like Megadeth but only some songs

like A Toute Le Monde
and some others

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
27.08.2005 19:58 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
cactusjack cactusjack is a male

Registration Date: 04.09.2005

I like megadeth so much, the 89-99 era is the best for me.Dave is a GENIUS!!!!!.(Sorry for my bad english).
04.09.2005 18:25 cactusjack is offline Send an Email to cactusjack Search for Posts by cactusjack Add cactusjack to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

I don't like Dave at all!

14.09.2005 01:57 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by metallicaman

why ?
14.09.2005 21:51 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Because he's a asshat LOL

Nah, do you seen SKOM? I laughed so hard when i saw the scene where Dave spoke with Lars. He's sooo worried because he fucked it up and saw that he's own band is not so big as Metallica? Come one.. he's horny of the money and nothing else! *tz* This guy? is poor.

15.09.2005 20:39 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Megadeth

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH