Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Shoud Jörg change his usser title?
No 7 58.33%
Yes 5 41.67%
Total: 12 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von /MersihA\
hahah r u guys bored or sumthing?? großes Grinsen but yea, i picked yes as well... cause it's funny... n beside this, we girls have to stick together, right? großes Grinsen Zunge raus Zunge raus Zunge raus Zunge raus

well, another sweet girl that will be kicked out großes Grinsen
24.02.2007 20:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe... u know i'm jus joking... Augenzwinkern but u know that i'm gonna kick right back my friend großes Grinsen Augenzwinkern
24.02.2007 20:12 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von /MersihA\
hehe... u know i'm jus joking... Augenzwinkern but u know that i'm gonna kick right back my friend großes Grinsen Augenzwinkern

you are tooo fuckin' slow baby großes Grinsen
24.02.2007 20:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\

hehe... well, we'll see "baby"! großes Grinsen
24.02.2007 20:20 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von /MersihA\
hehe... well, we'll see "baby"! großes Grinsen

too bad that i can't kick your ass in vienna traurig
24.02.2007 20:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\

hehe... oh yea, WHAT a pity... hehe großes Grinsen Augenzwinkern
24.02.2007 21:00 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

was is jez mim schweinshaxn??? is das jez offiziell schweinshaxn??? steht ja 4:3

hehehehhehehhehhe

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
05.03.2007 23:08 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

ich lass den Poll noch bis zum Wochenende offen, dann entscheidet sichs endgültig. großes Grinsen

06.03.2007 14:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
/MersihA\

na da bin ich aber gespannt großes Grinsen Augenzwinkern
06.03.2007 19:22 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

ich hab noch nicht gevotet..will jemand meine stimme "erwerben" ^^ Augenzwinkern Zunge raus

06.03.2007 22:47 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I voted with "No" so it is 4:4 right now..... großes Grinsen

20.03.2007 12:31 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
I voted with "No" so it is 4:4 right now..... großes Grinsen

THANX MY FRIEND großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 17:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\

hey but actually it's 5:4!!! cool
it wasn't me!!!! i swear!!!
23.03.2007 08:22 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List

yeeeeee fröhlich

23.03.2007 11:05 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

HELL YEAH FUCKERS!!!! 5:5 großes Grinsen
23.03.2007 12:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

DAMN!!! VOTE FOR YES!!!

23.03.2007 14:16 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Augenzwinkern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my pleasure großes Grinsen

24.03.2007 21:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Well, it seems my vote will be pending....
Will it be YES or will it be NO?..... Mmmmm.... Tough decision..... I'll take some beers (from you) while thinking about it, my ChapterHead... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
06.04.2007 18:17 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Diego, what the fuck have you done??? Be sure, I will drink some ice cold beers with you großes Grinsen
07.04.2007 09:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

Oh, now it's 5:6...i'll have to leave the poll open till YES wins hehehe

07.04.2007 11:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH