Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Shoud Jörg change his usser title?
No 7 58.33%
Yes 5 41.67%
Total: 12 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Her you go, just to have something funny around here großes Grinsen So who thinks Jörg should change his user title to Schweinshaxn? großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 18:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

RE: Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are a dork, Andi. großes Grinsen But good idea. Zunge raus

And I took YES, of course!!! großes Grinsen

Have fun with you new nickname Jörg Augen rollen großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 18:37 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also voted for yes, i think e will vote for no, so it's 2 to 1 and he has to change it großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 18:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I will do a voting for a new Co-Chapterhead großes Grinsen
22.02.2007 18:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Double Ace

Ah come on Jörg, you know you want to be called Schweinshaxen großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 18:49 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
And I will do a voting for a new Co-Chapterhead großes Grinsen

Don't take it too serious, just a little joke to bring fresh wind in the forum großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 19:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey Andi, I'm kidding too großes Grinsen
22.02.2007 19:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Double Ace

You two are kidding??

I'M dead serious!!!

großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 19:26 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Mitschga
You two are kidding??

I'M dead serious!!!

großes Grinsen

okay bunny, so you will be banned cool
22.02.2007 19:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Double Ace

Kiss my ass böse großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 19:37 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Mitschga

Whhoooo, it's tooooooo fuckin' big großes Grinsen
22.02.2007 20:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

I took yes too fröhlich

very funny hehehe

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
22.02.2007 21:22 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

WHAT A FUCK!!!
22.02.2007 21:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

i'm on your side, jörg!!

so i voted for NO!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by norbinho19: 22.02.2007 22:07.

22.02.2007 22:07 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I'm with Jörg too, no! großes Grinsen

22.02.2007 22:55 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx my friends großes Grinsen
22.02.2007 23:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

löööl fröhlich ...its a joke großes Grinsen

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
23.02.2007 10:12 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

We know that großes Grinsen .

23.02.2007 13:33 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Mitschga

Whhoooo, it's tooooooo fuckin' big großes Grinsen

big fat ass! I'm very proud of it. Zunge raus

Well 3 to 3!! großes Grinsen

23.02.2007 18:16 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

hahah r u guys bored or sumthing?? großes Grinsen but yea, i picked yes as well... cause it's funny... n beside this, we girls have to stick together, right? großes Grinsen Zunge raus Zunge raus Zunge raus Zunge raus
24.02.2007 19:53 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Metallifreak vs. Schweinshaxen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH