Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, here you can discuss everything about this show. You can put some pics inside, aswell as a copy of the ticket or what the fuck you wanna do.
02.03.2007 19:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anreise mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmittel:
vom Praterstern ( U1, S-Bahn: S1, S2, S3, S15) benutzen Sie die Straßenbahnlinie 21 bis zur Offenbachgasse – überqueren Sie die Vorgartenstraße in die Trabrennstraße. (Ab 2007 U2 Haltestelle Trabrennstraße)

vom Praterstern ( U1, S-Bahn: S1, S2, S3, S15) zu Fuß durch den Wurstelprater, danach entlang der Südportalstraße - Gehzeit ca. 20 Minuten

vom Schwedenplatz ( U1, U4 ) benutzen Sie die Straßenbahnlinie N bis zur Endstation Prater Hauptallee, überqueren Sie die Hauptallee und gehen Sie entlang der Kaiserallee direkt zum Rotundenplatz

Anreise mit dem PKW:
Vom Zentrum kommend: Praterstern - Ausstellungsstraße (Richtung Messezentrum) – rechts in die Vorgartenstraße – nach dem Messezentrum rechts in die Trabrennstraße

Von der A23 kommend: Abfahrt Handelskai – links in die Meiereistraße (Richtung Messezentrum) – dann rechts in die Vorgartenstraße – vor dem Messezentrum links in die Trabrennstraße

Parken: Parkhaus D direkt am Rotundenplatz oder öffentliche Parkplätze ohne Kurzparkzone entlang Südportalstraße
02.03.2007 19:50 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metbeast metbeast is a female

Registration Date: 06.03.2007
Herkunft: Austria

Daumen hoch! Sick of the Studio Tour - Vienna Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Guys,
here´s one of the Wavebreakers! Hope to meet you there too!
Is anything planned of the chapter to meet in Vienna?

07.03.2007 00:27 metbeast is offline Send an Email to metbeast Search for Posts by metbeast Add metbeast to your Buddy List Add metbeast to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, a chapter meeting is planned. Details will follow großes Grinsen
07.03.2007 06:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Yes, a chapter meeting is planned. Details will follow großes Grinsen

Great, I would love to be there and meet all my Austrian friendz.

07.03.2007 10:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Ill be there too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great,
I will be there and meet all my Austrian fans.
smile
19.03.2007 18:46 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Bullet for my Valentine and Heaven & Hell will be the Special Guests. cool

22.03.2007 17:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Bullet for my Valentine and Heaven & Hell will be the Special Guests. cool

FUCK
22.03.2007 17:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Do you mean FUCK FUCK or FUCK YEAH? großes Grinsen

22.03.2007 17:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

That's awesome, it's such a shame that I won't go there... Nooo traurig .

22.03.2007 17:58 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

FUCK FUCK

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
22.03.2007 18:00 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Official MetClub Member

That's not that bad guys, who will play first? Bullet or Heaven?

22.03.2007 18:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

hmm...you will find me at a beer-bar when bullet plays

22.03.2007 18:06 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

I think bullet will play first

22.03.2007 18:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I hope nobody of the will play. Otherwise i have to drink some tanks full of beer großes Grinsen
22.03.2007 18:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
I hope nobody of the will play. Otherwise i have to drink some tanks full of beer großes Grinsen

yeah come with me Augenzwinkern

22.03.2007 18:08 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

Why don't you want heaven and hell to play? That's Black Sabbath in the Lineup with Ronnie James Dio! And i think that's fucking awesome!

22.03.2007 18:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

heaven & hell is ok! but bullet..bääh..kiddy-metal fröhlich

22.03.2007 18:25 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von etzi-99
heaven & hell is ok! but bullet..bääh..kiddy-metal fröhlich

I AGREE WITH YA
22.03.2007 18:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Katrin Katrin is a female
Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-140.gif

Registration Date: 14.03.2007
Herkunft: Nowhere close to you

Guys, leave some beer for me and my englishman... Bullet Augen rollen

22.03.2007 19:06 Katrin is offline Send an Email to Katrin Homepage of Katrin Search for Posts by Katrin Add Katrin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Katrin
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.05 - Vienna Rotundenplatz, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH