Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 1989.02.05 - Dallas, TX » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1989.02.05 - Dallas, TX
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: 1989.02.05 - Dallas, TX Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone re-post the file please? unglücklich

12.12.2007 13:37 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know what? I just uploaded the WHOLE Soundboard recording from that show, from which only Whiplash is missing. Enjoy it! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Blackened
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Sanitarium
Leper Messiah
Harvester Of Sorrow
Eye Of The Beholder
Bass Solo
To Live Is To Die Jam
Master Of Puppets
One
Seek & Destroy
...And Justice For All
Black Night Jam
Creeping Death
Fade To Black
Guitar Solo
Battery
Jam (La Bamba/Prowler/Run To The Hills/Running Free/Helpless)
Last Caress
Am I Evil
Whiplash (Missing)

Hidden-Text
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KTET8HWV

12.12.2007 15:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're great, thank you so much großes Grinsen

12.12.2007 17:37 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Andi, where you downloaded it? smile

12.12.2007 18:37 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Found it myself today on JITF and thought, why don't share it with my friends here. It's my on link, cause i'm not a link thief. großes Grinsen

12.12.2007 18:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I don't accuse you, hehe Augenzwinkern . Just wanted to know whether it's the same source in order to not download the same stuff again smile . Thanks for postin' tho my friend Andi! cool

12.12.2007 21:54 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
yoh asakura yoh asakura is a male

Registration Date: 09.01.2007

Yes thank you so much.
02.01.2008 03:06 yoh asakura is offline Send an Email to yoh asakura Search for Posts by yoh asakura Add yoh asakura to your Buddy List
splatty
unregistered

metalandi, thanks... it`s very good show!
28.04.2009 05:12
MayrFlorian MayrFlorian is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-61.gif

Registration Date: 06.01.2006
Herkunft: LIENZ/OSTTIROL

Thanx,man!

28.04.2009 10:48 MayrFlorian is offline Send an Email to MayrFlorian Search for Posts by MayrFlorian Add MayrFlorian to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » 1989.02.05 - Dallas, TX

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH