Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Become The Official Austrian Metallica Tribute Band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Become The Official Austrian Metallica Tribute Band
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Become The Official Austrian Metallica Tribute Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The one and only Austrian Official Local Chapter of the Metallica Club

DON’T TREAD ON AUSTRIA

Is looking for you!

BECOME THE OFFICIAL AUSTRIAN METALLICA TRIBUTE BAND

This can be your chance!

Send your demo to the Chapter Head großes Grinsen

If you’re good enough, you’ll be chosen as official Austrian Metallica tribute band, and if you’re lucky,
you might even meet Metallica themselves!

So come on….. JUMP IN THE CONTEST!

04.10.2007 21:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GREAT idea jörg! I already thoght at that a while ago. Hopefully we'll find some crazy fuckers who can play the songs even better than Metallica großes Grinsen !

04.10.2007 22:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very cool idea, jörg!! großes Grinsen

hope there will also be a live contest of those tribute bands..hehehe!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
04.10.2007 22:21 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Thanx to my good friend Rick for this hint großes Grinsen

04.10.2007 23:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

yeah great idea fröhlich

well...i will inform my band members Augenzwinkern

maybe we will play more tallica songs

now we play: orion, fade to black, whiplash...

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by etzi-99: 04.10.2007 23:52.

04.10.2007 23:51 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Great stuff, good idea Jörg großes Grinsen

I know some guys....

05.10.2007 10:37 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong

I know some guys....

Tell me großes Grinsen
05.10.2007 10:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Cool idea, good luck to everyone smile . I can sing (just kiddin' of course) Zunge raus großes Grinsen .

05.10.2007 17:27 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Rick Rick is a male

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

RE: Become The Official Austrian Metallica Tribute Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Jorg,

this one's for you!

Rick has attached this image (reduced version):
803685d.jpg

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
05.10.2007 22:37 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
nuno_m nuno_m is a male

Registration Date: 29.04.2007

this should be a contest for Australian bands only, right?
too bad i don't live there

05.10.2007 22:48 nuno_m is offline Send an Email to nuno_m Homepage of nuno_m Search for Posts by nuno_m Add nuno_m to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for nuno_m
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well, I thought about Austrian bands only, but foreign bands are welcome too, why not. Maybe an special kangaroo band will join großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
05.10.2007 22:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
05.10.2007 23:15 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Haha nuno_m, welcome großes Grinsen . Nice post großes Grinsen .

06.10.2007 12:12 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
deeptheater deeptheater is a male

Registration Date: 12.11.2005

what about ORION? Zunge raus

sorry for the long missing... but we're all fuckin buzy!

www.myspace.com/oriontributebandmetallica
06.10.2007 13:16 deeptheater is offline Send an Email to deeptheater Homepage of deeptheater Search for Posts by deeptheater Add deeptheater to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for deeptheater
nuno_m nuno_m is a male

Registration Date: 29.04.2007

sup martin.

i might join then, i have a couple of shitty recordings... lets see - i have Master of Puppets, The Four Horsemen, Creeping Death and NEM... we also play Sandman and Seek but we never recorded those two songs

and when i say shitty I'm talking about the quality of the recording, not about the performance of my band großes Grinsen

06.10.2007 17:20 nuno_m is offline Send an Email to nuno_m Homepage of nuno_m Search for Posts by nuno_m Add nuno_m to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for nuno_m
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von deeptheater
what about ORION? Zunge raus

sorry for the long missing... but we're all fuckin buzy!

www.myspace.com/oriontributebandmetallica

Welcome home my friend großes Grinsen
06.10.2007 18:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Livestrong

I know some guys....

Tell me großes Grinsen

I will contact them....

07.10.2007 11:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Keep me in touch großes Grinsen
08.10.2007 23:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

This is for my good friend Rick großes Grinsen

09.10.2007 00:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

It's a really good idea Jörg. I could be the manager of the band like Sharon Osbourne ( i'm just kiddin' ) großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
09.10.2007 07:46 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Become The Official Austrian Metallica Tribute Band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH