Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Attention - Bad Traders » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attention - Bad Traders
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Attention - Bad Traders Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, here can you talk about your experiences with bad traders. Let the community know about such people. Sad thing that there are enough out in this world. So let's kick their asses großes Grinsen
20.11.2007 17:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, do you have such stories about something like that, because of this thread?

I can't really say anything 'bout it cause i don't actually trade anymore großes Grinsen

20.11.2007 18:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, very sad thing. A member from our Chapter has ripped off several traders traurig
20.11.2007 19:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That really sucks.

20.11.2007 19:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

yep..hmm i think i know him too =/..

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
20.11.2007 20:46 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yes Etzi, we are talking about one of your members. Very sad thing. Hope some guys from Metfuk will also post here about him.
20.11.2007 20:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Stucker

Registration Date: 20.11.2007

Hello, I've been ripped of by Austrian Metallica trader Christoph Gritsch. 2 Months ago we set up a trade. I had to send first since I contacted first, I sent him 7 dvds. In 2 weeks I asked if he got my package and asked also when hes gonna send mine. He replied, he got a package and said nothing about sending mine. Then I repeated my question and he ignored that. In a week I warned him I will post his info on all trading forums and he replied he will send my package. Well, ok. Nothing I got in 2,5 weeks and I warned him last time, 1 week of ignoring and i finally i got message "I send 30 october". I dont believe him, he is not contactable, since set upping a trade he was sending replies 2 times in a day, not short 2 messages in a month and no discs. I wanna warn everyone, do not trade with him. Maybe someone has already posted info about Christoph, I dont know and I dont care. I did what I had to do. Info :

Address
Christoph Gritsch
7083 Purbach
AUSTRIA

Email : greenday10@gmx.at
Web : http://gritsch.wavez.at/

Thanks for reading this.
20.11.2007 21:05 Stucker is offline Send an Email to Stucker Homepage of Stucker Search for Posts by Stucker Add Stucker to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx for lettin' us know dude unglücklich
20.11.2007 21:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I just took a look at his page, is that his REAL english, how he's writing?! That can't be meant serious, does it? verwirrt

20.11.2007 22:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Holy shit, don't know which school he has attended. Well mine isn't also the best, but this is not Englisch what he is talking there.
20.11.2007 22:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

"Dankschön dass in meiner Homepage einer schauts!!"

Nothing else to say.... großes Grinsen

20.11.2007 23:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Perfect German too großes Grinsen
20.11.2007 23:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

So it seems he's a moron großes Grinsen . Look: Heaven & Heel - hahaha großes Grinsen .

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

21.11.2007 17:40 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

try to contact him over MSN - he is often online:

metallica-austria@hotmail.com

mfg Chris

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.11.2007 21:23 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

He also ignores my emails. That's no good. Normally he replies.

Btw, welcome home on the board ChristophFe
21.11.2007 21:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Welcome home dude. Where have you been all the time? großes Grinsen

21.11.2007 21:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Chris is looking in Graz for some beautiful girls großes Grinsen
21.11.2007 21:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Thanks Guys! Always nice to come back home here to meet some old friends again!

I am very very busy and I mean really busy at the university this year! So there is not much time for fun and hobbies at the moment!

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
21.11.2007 21:31 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Oh, i see. But hopefully you have still got time somtimes to weld some beers großes Grinsen

21.11.2007 21:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Btw guys, what's about an Christmas Party in Graz again??? Dezember???
21.11.2007 21:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Attention - Bad Traders

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH