Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "fuck off, everything is shit!" thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Andi to giveaway
Nein danke 3 60.00%
Ich will haben 2 40.00%
Total: 5 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page The "fuck off, everything is shit!" thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

The "fuck off, everything is shit!" thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

post here your bad feelings and other similar stuff dudes!

i'm having my 4th beer right now cause i am pissed off and feeling bad...

16.06.2008 19:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

'cmon Andi. Shit happens. Remember the good times in Prague.

TONIGHT IS CORDOBA AGAIN großes Grinsen
16.06.2008 19:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't think so, but thanks....i can't really think about something good right now

16.06.2008 19:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

'cmon andi, you have to be positive...try it... you will feel better...
16.06.2008 20:13 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

i've got too much beers to feel good i' afraid...

16.06.2008 20:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

MetalDrinkin'Andi you have to remember the good times, 'cmone
16.06.2008 20:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

i don't remember much right now,, except the only girl i ever loved doesn't want me

16.06.2008 20:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Life sucks so bad and I know it. Every day I feel like shit...

16.06.2008 21:09 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

yeah if only we could see metallica every day. it would be miuch better..the normal life can suck so much

16.06.2008 21:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

You're right. Normal life is like shit.

16.06.2008 21:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

yeah martin..it's just boring and every day the same shit...don't know how long i can go on with that anymore böse

16.06.2008 21:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
i don't remember much right now,, except the only girl i ever loved doesn't want me

don't give a shit about that girl. there are tons out waiting for you brother
16.06.2008 21:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

that, maybe, but this one is really special. don't know how to describe, i know her since 3 years now...

16.06.2008 21:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
that, maybe, but this one is really special. don't know how to describe, i know her since 3 years now...

then you have wasted 3 years, look out for an other one. she is stupid if she don't want you dude
16.06.2008 21:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

yeah maybe you're right jörg, though it hurts..but it seems i have to forget her and keep searching unglücklich

16.06.2008 21:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
yeah maybe you're right jörg, though it hurts..but it seems i have to forget her and keep searching unglücklich

Sure you have to search. Maybe we should start an poll here "Andi to giveaway" großes Grinsen
16.06.2008 21:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

but it sure's gonna take some time i think...

and damn, just germany shot the 1:0 traurig

16.06.2008 21:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

keep on searchingAugenzwinkern but don´t waste your life and PS: try to practice some soccer in Austria *haha* you really need to play better next EMAugenzwinkern

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
16.06.2008 23:46 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87

Thank's, that's really very constructive for me...

17.06.2008 00:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

why don´t you travel to Germany?
unsere Madl ham Holz vor da Hüttn und san meistens no zum hom^^
Augenzwinkern
or like a German phrase:
other mothers do have pretty girls too* I know how you may feel now,...but I´ve found my love of my life, so you´ll too!

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)
17.06.2008 00:15 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "fuck off, everything is shit!" thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH