Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von jamiz
geschockt god job jörg geschockt

Thanx Montse großes Grinsen
05.11.2008 06:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The flyer is awesome Jörg, well done großes Grinsen . I'm looking forward to the party; I've reserved the hotel yesterday. We're stayin' at the Ibis directly at the main station großes Grinsen

05.11.2008 08:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

It's up on www.metclub.com now
11.11.2008 06:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

your flyer looks great on the metclub page, jörg großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
11.11.2008 13:00 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Good to see the flyer online großes Grinsen

12.11.2008 08:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
preinzi
unregistered

guys... i'm really sorry, but i have to cancel the meeting... something important, family-related appeared to happen at the same evening..

it would have been really nice to meet you guys (again), but there is nothing i can do..

at least i'll meet some of you in may Augenzwinkern
18.11.2008 22:34
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Very sorry to hear that my friend, but family is more important. Hope everything is alright!

18.11.2008 22:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Really sad thing Preinzi. I also hope everything is well with your family

We can still kick our asses
01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx
06. Highwayman
07. Josh
07. Mat
09. FlOrion
10. ChristophFe
11. /MersihA\ (???)

And we will defnetly miss
01. Norbinho
02. Ilona
03. MayrFlorian
04. NoEffects
05. Etzi
06. Roschelique
07. Bez1980
08. Semml
09. Jamiz
10. Preinzi
11. Hari
18.11.2008 22:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

enjoy your evening and the meeting, my friends großes Grinsen

really wish i could be there unglücklich

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.11.2008 23:23 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
preinzi
unregistered

hm.. unfortunately not everything is alright... just stay away from hard drugs, my friends.. (don't worry, i don't have any problems... my cousin had..)
19.11.2008 09:34
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

... have a great time, and enjoy the meeting traurig i wish can be there traurig my friends
19.11.2008 19:40 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Well, you'll be in Vienna in May Montse, so never mind großes Grinsen

19.11.2008 19:46 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

yes, you are right Bernd großes Grinsen
19.11.2008 19:57 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

I just watched the weather report, and they say it will be snowing on the weekend...now i don't have the best winter tyres anymore on my car, so i hope it won't get to much..otherwise i might have to cancel, but i certainly don't hope so!

19.11.2008 20:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well, if you're going to cancel, I will kick your ass so hard, that it will still hurt in May next year dude hit

19.11.2008 20:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Okay..let's make a deal, you buy my shiftknobs and i'll come for sure großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Nah, just kidding. I don't think it will be a problem for me to come, let's see.

19.11.2008 20:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, you have to come. Otherwise we will kick your ass out of our chapter. I don't think there will be that much snow. Otherwise, why don't you think about coming by train??
19.11.2008 20:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Because there is no good train connection from here to graz (most take 4-5 hours otr even longer) and if i can't sleep anywhere in graz i won't be able to go home at night by train. This is definitely not an option. But as i said, i think there will be no problems, when there isn't a snowstorm or something. Augenzwinkern

19.11.2008 20:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

But it's still faster than my trains from Innsbruck: 6 hours! Zunge raus Seriously, you WILL come (if there's really a snowstorm), I'm sure someone will give you shelter that night. ;D
19.11.2008 20:54 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

6 hours, dude, that's a ride Zunge raus . Don't take some beer with you, otherwise you'll be hammered, before the party starts großes Grinsen

19.11.2008 20:59 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH