Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I like studying in the train, so that's what I'm gonna do! cool At least on Saturday. großes Grinsen

Now we're talking bout beer: should I take some Starkenberger (=prolly 2 sixpacks, I don't know if these are Seidl or Hoibe bottles) with me, will we even have some place and time for this (Vorglühen at Jakominiplatz haha)?? And the winter starting on Saturday would have a real advantage: the beer won't get warm. großes Grinsen beer

cya, now I'm off to the books again

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 19.11.2008 21:06.

19.11.2008 21:05 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah definetly, we're always up for a nice cold Starkenberger beer großes Grinsen

19.11.2008 21:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Fuck, I've just been to an Mpreis (the one at the Marktplatz bus stop), but they didn't have any Starkenberger there. böse
I'm going to search in some other Mpreis (Innrain, Maximilianstr...), hopefully I'll find what we want.
20.11.2008 10:49 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

*sigh of relief* I've just bought 2 sixpacks!!! So I'll bring 11 beers (I must be the Vorkoster today, before going to my friend's birthday party) with me, where should we drink it?? großes Grinsen beer
20.11.2008 15:58 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Well, I'm sure we'll find a place somewhere beer , thanks for your effort anyway thanx

20.11.2008 20:07 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

yeah, graz is not small, so i think there will be a place to drink it somewhere. Anyway, i can't drink much cause i'll most likely will go home again right after the party.

20.11.2008 20:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah that's not a problem dude, I have some important things to do on Sunday, so I will try to drink responsible großes Grinsen

20.11.2008 20:11 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I'll visit my grandparents with my parents on sunday cause my mum has got her birthday next week, so i think it won't be good to get there with a big hangover großes Grinsen

20.11.2008 20:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Never mind, we don't need that much alcohol to have a good time, right? großes Grinsen
.......but it helps freibier

20.11.2008 20:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Dudes, we will have an nice, realaxed evening, and of course a shitload of fun. I will also drive back home after the party. So I don't trink that much, this time. I'm planing to do an other Chapter Party in the spring of next year, and there we will drink again some Starkenberg, and of course with Norbinho!!!! No excuse for him anymore großes Grinsen
20.11.2008 20:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

What about making the hard drinkers party in another part of austria instead styria again? großes Grinsen

20.11.2008 20:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Because Styria is the home of Don't Tread On Austria, Andi
finger finger finger finger finger finger finger finger finger
20.11.2008 20:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx

Hey guys...I hope we will have enough people around but we will have fun anyways. I have to work untill 5 o'clock so I will have to hurry to be there in time. There should be room for 2 persons (Andi, Jörg?, and anyone else who needs a place to sleep) in my flat.

Im really looking forward to this weekend full of madness !!! yeah!

see ya around

20.11.2008 23:23 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Hey dinko, that would be great if you have space for us! I wrote you a pn about it, dunno if you saw it.

Btw., when and where exactly will we meet??

20.11.2008 23:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I think we should meet at about 6 at the ticktack bar, then one of us (me or jörg) should go to the jakomiplatz and meet the other folks there and take them to the bar, if they dont know where it is.

20.11.2008 23:32 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Sounds good, so what about if jörg and i meet at jakominiplatz and then go to your appartment to deponate our stuff there (if it really is okay when we sleep at your's)? What do you say?

And jörg, what do you think?

20.11.2008 23:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Its ok...but we really have to be tight in time...so you should be at my place at about 17:30, youll have to take the tram nr. 5 in the direction PUNTIGAM, and then you leave it at the station Karlauergürtel (XXXLUTZ) Jörg should call me when you get off the tram there its about 1 minute away from my flat.

20.11.2008 23:39 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Sounds good, but do you know if there is a parking lot anywhere near? You know, i'm coming by car, so i think it is not neccesary to go by tram, if there's a place near you where i can park.

20.11.2008 23:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

yeah of course, you can park in the Lagergasse but you have to pay for the rest of saturday...and sundays its free.

20.11.2008 23:52 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

That's no problem. I'll be there at about 5 pm and then i'll phone jörg and we can meet at your flat, okay?

20.11.2008 23:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH