Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter meeting/party 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah thats fine with me

21.11.2008 00:03 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE FINAL LINE UP

We can still kick our asses
01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx
06. Highwayman
07. Josh
07. Mat
09. FlOrion
10. ChristophFe ?????????

And we will defnetly miss
01. Norbinho
02. Ilona
03. MayrFlorian
04. NoEffects
05. Etzi
06. Roschelique
07. Bez1980
08. Semml
09. Jamiz
10. Preinzi
11. Hari
11. MersihA
21.11.2008 18:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
01. Norbinho
02. Ilona
03. MayrFlorian
04. NoEffects
05. Etzi
06. Roschelique
07. Bez1980
08. Semml
09. Jamiz
10. Preinzi
11. Hari
11. MersihA

13. Marmetal
Zunge raus

21.11.2008 18:56 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I'd like to be the first one to say what everybody here thinks..there are much too less girls coming to the party Zunge raus

21.11.2008 19:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, I don't think you are able to handel the situation, if there are more girls großes Grinsen
21.11.2008 19:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm multitasking-able großes Grinsen

21.11.2008 19:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
I'm multitasking-able großes Grinsen

Yes, I have seen it in Prague. Just rememer those words "Bist Du der Andreas Ursprunger???" großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
21.11.2008 19:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

LOL I see this is going to be a funny evening... there are cool girls in town. trust me I know the places großes Grinsen and we are going to have a hell of a night! (I hope I dont end up in bed with one of you guys) Here is the Masterplan:

Tick Tack (Greeting, Eating and beating the crap out of some beer bottles)

Nachtexpress (cool bar on two floors, beer and women in masses)

Q (some weird shit)

Musichouse (some young shit)

and maybe some irish pub.

21.11.2008 20:32 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

More infos dudes traurig Christoph just called me, he is unable to come. He feels sick and stayes already in Fuschl since thursday. He will join us nixt time. Shit happens

We can still kick our asses
01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Livestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx
06. Highwayman
07. Josh
07. Mat
09. FlOrion

01. Norbinho
02. Ilona
03. MayrFlorian
04. NoEffects
05. Etzi
06. Roschelique
07. Bez1980
08. Semml
09. Jamiz
10. Preinzi
11. Hari
11. MersihA
12. ChristophFe
21.11.2008 20:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

That's a shame traurig - I will take the train to Graz at 12:30, so I will do the check in at the Ibis, next to the main station at around 15:00 großes Grinsen

22.11.2008 09:05 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey dudes, just wanna say thanx to all who have been at the party. You guyz rock.

Here is an pretty nice pic from our friend walter
"This is against the law" - "No, against the wall" großes Grinsen
23.11.2008 09:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Sorry I got lost somehow... but hey lets do this again!!! "AGAINST THE WALL"

Andi where did you sleep?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 23.11.2008 14:39.

23.11.2008 14:34 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

Andi was with us in the pub and then he went back to the Music tunnel thingy, I thought he was with you guys then geschockt

23.11.2008 15:02 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I slept in my car..i don't know why i went back to it, somehow i forgot about you dinko großes Grinsen

23.11.2008 15:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

oh ok...but you should have called! jörg and I were really worried because nobody knew where you are. unglücklich

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 23.11.2008 15:48.

23.11.2008 15:47 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Shame on you Andi hit We hve been really worried. But good to know that everything is fine for you. Next time we have to stick you to an dog leash, so you can't get lost anymore.
23.11.2008 15:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah i know, i'm sorry..i don't know why i just left, but i disabled the sound from my handy when i was sleeping in my car and then forgot to turn it on again, and when i came home i slept again until now...jörg just called me and i told him everything is okay, so no need to worry anymore!

23.11.2008 15:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well, the most important thing is, you're fine smile

23.11.2008 16:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter meeting/party 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH