Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Europe 2010 Tourdates:

13/04/10 Bærum, Norway, Telenor Arena
14/04/10 Bærum, Norway, Telenor Arena
17/04/10 Riga, Latvia, Riga Arena
18/04/10 Tallinn, Estonia, Saku Suurhall
20/04/10 Vilnius, Lithuania, Siemens Arena
21/04/10 Vilnius, Lithuania, Siemens Arena
24/04/10 Moscow, Russia, Olimpiski Arena
25/04/10 Moscow, Russia, Olimpiski Arena
11/05/10 Belfast, Northern Ireland, Odyssey Arena
12/05/10 Belfast, Northern Ireland, Odyssey Arena
14/05/10 Budapest, Hungary, Puskas Ferenc Stadium
16/05/10 Zagreb, Croatia, Hippodrome
18/05/10 Lisbon, Portugal, Pavilhao Atlantico
19/05/10 Lisbon, Portugal, Pavilhao Atlantico
22/05/10 Tel Aviv, Israel, Ramat Gan Stadium
23/05/10 Lyon, France, Halle Tony Garnier
14/06/10 Madrid, Spain, Rock In Rio Festival
16/06/10 Warsaw, Poland, Bemowo Airport (Sonisphere Festival)
18/06/10 Jonschwil, Switzerland, Degenaupark (Sonisphere Festival)
19/06/10 Prague, Czech Republic, Mimon Airport (Sonisphere Festival)
22/06/10 Sofia, Bulgaria, Levski Stadium (Sonisphere Festival)
24/06/10 Athens, Greece, Terra Vibe Park (Sonisphere Festival)
26/06/10 Bucharest, Romania, Romexpo (Sonisphere Festival)
27/06/10 Istanbul, Turkey, F1 Park (Sonisphere Festival)

12.10.2008 23:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: European Dates To Be Anounced Soon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't wait for the announcement bum

13.10.2008 20:45 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soon i need to rob a bank großes Grinsen

13.10.2008 20:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I'll help you Andi, but you need to share with me großes Grinsen

13.10.2008 21:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Allright, who'll be the driver? großes Grinsen

13.10.2008 21:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well i think we should do it more old school, like digging a tunnel or something.
Or the more legal way: double jackpot this coming Wednesday dude finger

13.10.2008 21:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

well i'd give it a try, but i don't even have money to PLAY lotto, dude, hahaha großes Grinsen

13.10.2008 21:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Well never mind Andi, it's useless anyway Augen rollen

13.10.2008 21:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

look eventim.de

14.10.2008 00:40 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List

Jetzt gibt es Neuigkeiten von Metallica: vor kurzem brachten sie mit "Death Magnetic" ihr aktuelles Album heraus, 2009 soll die Tournee folgen. Geplant sind Auftritte in den Städten München, Leipzig, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Oberhausen und Köln.

www.eventim.de

14.10.2008 00:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Could someone please send me an SMS when the e-mail is out with the exact austrian and Munich locations/dates?? It's very hard to get Internet access at the university now because of this "Bibliotheksbaustelle", (actually it's only possible in the early morning and in the evening), and I prolly can't get into the Internet tonight because of a party (yeah I know, it's Tuesday, but you have to do a decent Erstsemestrigenfestl Zunge raus ).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: the one who does me that favour will get an extra beer at the chapterparty (probably a Starkenberger). großes Grinsen beer

bye, I'm off to a lecture (Grundrechte bei Verfassungsrecht, that is indeed interesting Zunge raus ).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 14.10.2008 08:30.

14.10.2008 08:27 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

I'd do that woidl, but i don't have your phone number Zunge raus

14.10.2008 12:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
World Magnetic - European Style [ 10/14/2008 ]

More Tour Dates!

Our annual European vacation goes inside! While we are getting ready to head out in North America, we're also thinking ahead (for once!) and want to give you a taste of what else we have in store for you next year. It's been over five years since we've played in arenas in Europe and we can't wait to visit again, so with that said, we have a ton of shows planned in 2009. Strap in, hang on, and get ready for the nuttiness to begin as we roll them out for you a few at a time over the next ten days or so.

First dates up on the announcement schedule are for our friends in Italy . . . Milan at the Datch Forum on June 22 and in Rome at the Palalottomatica on June 24. Tickets go on sale on the internet on October 18 at midnight and in stores the next morning.

Fan Club pre-sale begins on Thursday, October 16 at 12:01 AM PST and ends on Friday, October 17 at 8:00 AM PST. Go to the Tickets section on the Tour page to access the sale.

This is just the beginning . . . we will see you on the road!

Hopefully i'll be able to go to milano, great for Rick!

14.10.2008 15:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

i hope the german dates are true.. then i´am sure in cologne and oberhausen..

14.10.2008 18:07 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

quote:
Original von metalandi
Hopefully i'll be able to go to milano, great for Rick!

Well Andi, I don't really think that Rick will give a shit about guys who have forgotten their tickets in the hotel room

hit bananas
14.10.2008 18:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

But he'kl give a shit for a concert in milano Zunge raus

Also, didn't you know i can never forget a tcket again? When i was in hospital a few weeks ago, it wasn't because of alcohol...... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Augen rollen

14.10.2008 19:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
But he'kl give a shit for a concert in milano Zunge raus

Also, didn't you know i can never forget a tcket again? When i was in hospital a few weeks ago, it wasn't because of alcohol...... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Augen rollen

WHY?????
14.10.2008 19:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

They did implantate me a microchip that is never again letting me forget something Zunge raus

14.10.2008 19:15 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Holy shit Andi. Please stop drinking kampftrinker
14.10.2008 19:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

quote:
Original von metalandi
I'd do that woidl, but i don't have your phone number Zunge raus

I'm off to this party in a few minutes, I'll send you an SMS so you get my number!! I got your number from Jörg in Prague, as long as it's something starting with 0676/44...

Thanks!!!! And you'll receive the extra beer in Graz. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
14.10.2008 19:57 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » World Magnetic Tour European Dates 2010

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH