Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations! Glad you won M&G passes, still no luck for me.

03.05.2009 11:33 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congralutations !!!!! beer
04.05.2009 11:16 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thanks großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

04.05.2009 13:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

After the big exam I passed yesterday (Verwaltungsrecht: with a 2! großes Grinsen ) I'm looking forward to the gig and our meeting even more. großes Grinsen beer

And of course have fun in Munich and Stuttgart! cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 05.05.2009 19:39.

05.05.2009 19:38 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

quote:
Original von Highwayman
After the big exam I passed yesterday (Verwaltungsrecht: with a 2! großes Grinsen ) I'm looking forward to the gig and our meeting even more. großes Grinsen beer

thx and congrats for the 2! großes Grinsen
05.05.2009 19:42 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Highwayman

Congrats man beer

05.05.2009 19:58 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

i don't know what the fuck that is or what it does, but congrats großes Grinsen

05.05.2009 21:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Someone can remind me where it is the point of meeting and the hour for the next Wednesday. I do not find the post. traurig traurig
i'm becoming old Augen rollen
11.05.2009 15:41 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Does anybody know? I just remeber Thursday 2:00pm at the Cathedral Augen rollen

11.05.2009 16:36 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

i thought it was at some Newspaper stand near the underground station

11.05.2009 16:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Yeah, newspaper stand next to the subway station "Stephansplatz" (accesible with U1 or U3) at 14:00.
And I guess you mean Thursday not Wednesday Montse, right?! Augenzwinkern

btw, does anybody know the entrance will start and when the 3 bands are scheduled to play? I think I wanna be in the first row this time. großes Grinsen

1st EDIT: I also couldn't find these posts, either I'm also getting old and I didn't look for other threads Zunge raus , or someone happened to delete or remove them. verwirrt

2nd EDIT: I'm indeed slowly getting old hahaha großes Grinsen , it's hidden in this thread: Chapter Meeting in Vienna??

As my 3 big sisters say: everything goes downhill once you're 20! smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 11.05.2009 17:27.

11.05.2009 17:19 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von metalandi
i thought it was at some Newspaper stand near the underground station

Ah yes, that's what I meant, but the red shirts will help us anyway großes Grinsen

11.05.2009 17:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I think schedule will be the same as stuttgart, 6 pm entrance, first band about 7 pm, metallica at about 9.15

11.05.2009 17:55 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Doors will be 06:30 (referring to the small print on my ticket)

11.05.2009 18:42 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

One word from me cause of tomorrow: I will already be i vienna at about noon, to look how's the situation in the front of the venue, i will meet with you guys at 2 pm then, but most likely i will go to the venue earlier than you cause i really want to make 100 % sure i get to stay in the front row! großes Grinsen

13.05.2009 10:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Don't panic Andi, we won't go to the pub anyway before. With the stage in the middle, it won't be a problem at all Zunge raus

13.05.2009 12:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

FYI: I'll take my train in Innsbruck in 2,5 hours, so I'll already be in Vienna this evening (about 20:30) and will probably meet some old friends tonight.
@Andi: I also wanna go to the front row (to steal your drumstick Zunge raus ), I guess we'll colour the front row into bright red! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

@Bernd: does it mean we won't meet at this pub before but after the gig, did I understand you right? verwirrt

so, cu tomorrow at Stephansplatz! großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 13.05.2009 13:07.

13.05.2009 13:07 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

But the meeting at 2 pm at stephansdom still stands, right??

Great idea Walter, but the only place you would get my drumstick is up your ass, hahaha großes Grinsen

13.05.2009 13:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Metal, ähhm I mean Drumstick Up Your Ass! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 13.05.2009 13:29.

13.05.2009 13:29 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Highwayman
FYI: I'll take my train in Innsbruck in 2,5 hours, so I'll already be in Vienna this evening (about 20:30) and will probably meet some old friends tonight.
@Andi: I also wanna go to the front row (to steal your drumstick Zunge raus ), I guess we'll colour the front row into bright red! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

@Bernd: does it mean we won't meet at this pub before but after the gig, did I understand you right? verwirrt

so, cu tomorrow at Stephansplatz! großes Grinsen

No, because Dinx needs to be there at 05:00 for the M&G and we need to be there on time for the front row großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

13.05.2009 15:14 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH