Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » "Don't Tread On Austria" California Tour 2008 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "Don't Tread On Austria" California Tour 2008
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Bernd, here is an picure of an girl we gonna see tomorrow. It's Kat Von D from L.A. Ink großes Grinsen
If possible, we go and shoot some pics with her of course

18.12.2008 10:26 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bloody hell bubs
My best regards to her großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

18.12.2008 10:29 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

What do you mean with MH fucked up, jörg? verwirrt

can't wait for your pictures großes Grinsen

18.12.2008 14:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Kat Von D, yeah, send greetings to her großes Grinsen .

18.12.2008 18:51 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Well Bernd, here is an picure of an girl we gonna see tomorrow. It's Kat Von D from L.A. Ink großes Grinsen
If possible, we go and shoot some pics with her of course

wow, jörg, she is a really sexy hottie großes Grinsen

bring her over to europe

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.12.2008 21:32 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Guess who is her boyfriend? großes Grinsen Awesome bassist Nikki Sixx cool .

18.12.2008 22:04 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Guess who is her boyfriend? großes Grinsen Awesome bassist Nikki Sixx cool .

...because of his tattoos? großes Grinsen

19.12.2008 15:06 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey folks, here we go. Today we have been in San Francisco, Oakland, San Rafael and so on. When we arrived, we directly went to Castro Valley, where Cliff was born. There is some kind of memorial stone, we wanted to visit.

As we have arrived there, 2 police man with their guns have been running arround, and the police helicopter was also their. We didn't take care about them, and just walked throu the park, dirct to the stone. We shot some pictures, and at the very moment Rick wanted to take a picture of me with the stone, a shitload of police man jump out behind the bushes, with their guns right into our faces and were screaming "hands up". Holy shit, fuck off. We didn't know what happened. A few seconds later I had handcuffs on. One police man told me "you are arrested". It was totally bullshit. Rick was sitting down on an stone, and I still had the handcuffs on and an gun right in my back. Then we explained them who we are and what we are doing their. After they have checked our I.D.s with the police station, they told us that they have been reported that somebody is around the building with an gun and maybe he wanna do some rampage. Then we had an short talk with them, shot our last picute and we walked away. It was really a shitload of fun, but it could have been also very dangerous. So it seem that we are the very first Chapterheads who have been arrested, when they wanted to see the Cliff memorial stone.

Later on we visited DownTown San Francisco, San Rafael, Pier 69 and a lot of other nice places. San Francisco is really an beautiful town.

Tomorrow is the very last showday. So we hope for an extra special setlist of whatever the fuck they wanna too. Stay tuned for more.
20.12.2008 07:26 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Me and Rob at San Diego Show

Me and BigMick at L.A. Forum Show 1st Night

Me and Zach [Rob's Roadie] at L.A. Forum Show 2nd Night

Me, Rick and Zach at L.A. Forum Show 2nd Night

Will upload more pics and of course even in better quality as soon as I'm back home
20.12.2008 08:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

thanks for sharing the pictures

but the story, hmm... are you kidding us? großes Grinsen

20.12.2008 08:44 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Jörg, geschockt i don't know what dangerous you could be.... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen It's good that you and rick are ok. Thank's for the report and photos.
20.12.2008 08:55 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

very cool pics, jörg...thank you very much großes Grinsen

well, and about your story around the cliff memorial...americans and their guns...that is so typical, better arresting someone innocent than nobody verwirrt it seems!!

but now you have a nice story to tell....hehehe

have fun at the last show and greetings to sjmike großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.12.2008 09:34 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

What a story Jörg geschockt .
I didn't know that there is a sort of memorial stone for Cliff there. I'm pretty curious now, about your photos you took there.

Have fun on your last gig and return home safe großes Grinsen

21.12.2008 11:55 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

Awesome pictures my friend, I'm so jealous now großes Grinsen . And... interesting story geschockt . Glad you and Rick are fine and can't wait to see more pics, good that you had such an awesome time!

24.12.2008 21:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hey dudes, just wanted to inform you that my review with a shitload of pics will be up pretty soon hopefully. I'm still working on it. Thanx for patience großes Grinsen
05.03.2009 20:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Looking forward to it, take your time großes Grinsen

05.03.2009 20:28 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Hey dudes, just wanted to inform you that my review with a shitload of pics will be up pretty soon hopefully. I'm still working on it. Thanx for patience großes Grinsen

Haste makes waste großes Grinsen

06.03.2009 04:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

take your time , don't worry smile
06.03.2009 06:43 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Looking forward to it, take your time großes Grinsen

What my friend Andi said Freude .

06.03.2009 20:33 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Finally, here it is. I hope I was able to solve all my problems with those HTML-Things. I will change and updated some pics here and there, but I hope you like my review. One again I huge thanx to my friend Rick for touring with him. It was one of the best trips in my life. So enjoy it dudes, and I really hope it works. If there are any problems, please let me know promptly.

THE STORY SO FAR
01.05.2009 21:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » "Don't Tread On Austria" California Tour 2008

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH