Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » TO LIVE IS TO DIE - The Life and Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TO LIVE IS TO DIE - The Life and Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

TO LIVE IS TO DIE - The Life and Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Referring to an article in the March issue of the German Metal Hammer an official (and from the band authorised) biography of Cliff Burton by Joel McIver will be released: TO LIVE IS TO DIE: THE LIFE AND DEATH OF METALLICA'S CLIFF BURTON. Link to the article in German.

Furthermore Lars is quite keen to go on tour with Gun's Roses again. I found an interesting article here (sorry it's in German as well).

This time I'm not in complete agreement with Lars, who's apparently a big fan of Chinese Democracy. I think this album sucks. But what do you think about the boys touring with Guns' Roses? Quite a nice idea, huh?

EDIT: I've also found an article in English cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Livestrong: 22.02.2009 12:25.

22.02.2009 12:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

RE: TO LIVE IS TO DIE - The Life and Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
Furthermore Lars is quite keen to go on tour with Gun's Roses again. I found an interesting article here (sorry it's in German as well).

NO NO NO NO NO!!.... and fuck again NO!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
This time I'm not in complete agreement with Lars, who's apparently a big fan of Chinese Democracy. I think this album sucks. But what do you think about the boys touring with Guns' Roses? Quite a nice idea, huh?

Refer to my above feelings...
22.02.2009 14:31 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First, i won't give a shit if that happens, cause most liekely that only would be in the US, where i can't attend anyway.

Second: I don't give a shit.

großes Grinsen

22.02.2009 16:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love it, I would give anything for that since Metallica and Guns N' Roses are my favorite bands! Of course this time Axl and the boys should be a support and Metallica a headliner. But I doubt that a tour like that will ever happen again.

22.02.2009 21:19 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

In 1992 they were changing the headlining spot every gig, one day was metallica and one day GNR Augenzwinkern

22.02.2009 21:29 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
In 1992 they were changing the headlining spot every gig, one day was metallica and one day GNR Augenzwinkern

If I'm not too old to remember, MetallicA decided to go always on stage before those girl-looking guys, because with Axl you couln't know when you could have walked on stage.

Anyway, those suckers are nothing but a bunch of jerk assholes. Rolling Stones deserved MetallicA as opener, Guns'n'Roses deserve a cluster bomb! As you may understand I've always loved Guns'n'Roses... böse
23.02.2009 00:02 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Oh Diego Zunge raus . I love Guns N' Roses, I guess you hate me now unglücklich großes Grinsen .

24.02.2009 01:08 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

I don't wanna sound like an ass, but actually there really is no guns n roses anymore since a long time already Zunge raus

24.02.2009 01:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
I don't wanna sound like an ass, but actually there really is no guns n roses anymore since a long time already Zunge raus

Andi, whenever you bash Guns'n'Roses (or better Axl!!), you'll never be an ass to my eyes großes Grinsen

quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal
Oh Diego. I love Guns N' Roses, I guess you hate me now.

Of course not, Martin... you're always in time to redeem yourself großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
24.02.2009 12:30 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

If you're around Milan on Sept.26, you can join us for a big party for the Italian release of Joel McIver's book. Featuring:

- Joel McIver himself will be there to sign books
- the books will be sold at special price
- Orion will play a killer setlist Cliff Burton oriented
- it's Cliff's death anniversary
- there will be gadgets and special items from Universal Music
- it's free entry

http://www.metallibashers.it/futurenights.html
großes Grinsen
29.05.2009 14:50 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

Thanks for the info Diego großes Grinsen

29.05.2009 16:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » TO LIVE IS TO DIE - The Life and Death Of Metallica's Cliff Burton

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH